Extra #1

Valentine’s day special

“Ej, where are we going?” 

“You’ll see in just a bit, don’t worry!” The eyeless boy replied, his hands on your shoulders and guiding you..somewhere. 

He had you blindfolded and was making sure you didn’t try to peek. 

He had something planned for you and you, and you wanted to know so badly what that thing was. 

“We’re heeerrreee~” Ej sang, making you giggle. 

He let go of your shoulders, telling you to take off your blindfold. 

You happily obliged, untying it and slipping it off of your face. 

What you saw made you gasp and your heart absolutely melt. 

Before you was a large field full of flowers, varying in all different colors and types. 

Roses, tulips, daffodils, dahlia’s, pansies, and every other flower that you absolutely loved. 

You looked at your boyfriend, smiling so much that your cheeks hurt. Tears filled your eyes and Ej looked startled. 

“I-I didn’t mean to make you cry!” he cried out. “I’m sorry!” 

You giggled and threw your arms around him, happy tears sliding down your cheeks. 

He hugged you close, smiling and nuzzling his cheek against yours gently. 

“Thank you so so much, Ej, I love it so much. Thank you!” 

You squeezed him gently, still smiling. 

He squeezed back gently, chuckling softly. “You’re welcome, (y/n). You have no idea how long this took me to do for you. On the other hand, I have something else for you,” he replied, letting you go and pulling a small box out of his pocket. 

You watched quietly as he opened it and pulled out two rings, one silver, and one gold. They both had hearts linked together with an infinity sign looped between them, holding them together. 

“These are promise rings, because I have some promises to make to you. Can I slide this onto your finger?” 

You nodded and smiled sweetly, tearing up again. You held up your left hand for Ej. 

“This will stay on your left hand until I can buy you a wedding ring,” he winked and you giggled softly, blushing. 

“(Y/N), I promise you that I will protect you, love you, stay loyal to you, keep you happy, be there for you when you’re sad and need a shoulder to cry on, and I promise that I will remain by your side as long as you need me, which I hope is forever,” he smiled. “I promise you that I will never let anything bad happen to you ever again. And with Zalgo gone, all I have to do is keep the other pasta’s away from you,” he joked playfully, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer to him. 

“I promise that for as long as we are together, I will keep every single promise I have just made to you, and I will not break a single one. Not. A. Single. One,” he said in all seriousness. 

Tears slipped down your cheeks again and your smile grew. You couldn’t help it. 

“I believe you, Ej…” 

“I love you so much, (Y/N), you have no idea how much I love you.” 

“I love you so much too, Ej. You’ll never know how much I love you either.” 

He smiled and kissed you on the lips gently, pulling you closer until your bodies were touching. 

You kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck and enjoying the happy moment. 

You startled and pulled away when you heard a bark in the distance. You looked down into the field of flowers, where petals were flying in all directions. 

You looked at Ej. 

“Did Smile Dog follow us?” 

Ej smirked. 

“I may or may not have been able to pull off one more surprise for you. With the help and favor of Luna’s demon side, Serenity, and Death.” 

Ella came bounding out of the flower bed and your eyes widened. 

“ELLA!” you yelled, so much happiness and ecstasy filling your heart. You began to cry as you ran toward the dog, who ran towards you, her tail wagging so hard her butt was wiggling. 

She pounced on you, licking your face and rubbing on you, whimpering and whining with pure happiness. 

You hugged the dog close. 

“EJ, YOU’RE THE BEST BOYFRIEND I COULD ASK FOR!” 

His smirk only grew. 

“Oh, I know.” 

________________________________________

A/N: Happy Valentine’s day out there to all you wonderful people! It’s also Single Pringle day, let’s go! 

It’s been awhile since I posted the ending chapter to this book, and I just thought I’d come back and leave a special. I might do that for the holidays this year, because this book holds a special place in my heart. 

Comment if you’re a single pringle! BECAUSE I AM! :,D 

Also! I was wondering if I should start a Creepypasta one shot book? Let me know if you guys would like that! 

Anyway! Hope you enjoyed this cute lil’ special! 

AND HOLY SHIT, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12.9K VIEWS! NEVER THOUGHT I’D MAKE IT THIS FAR! YOU GUYS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I LOVE YOU ALL!! HAPPY VALENTINE’S/SINGLE PRINGLE DAAAYYYYY!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤💖💖💖💖💖