Chapter Twenty-one: Search Party

'Any sign of those four?'
Slender asked his proxies. Telepathy came in handy when communication was needed between him and his proxies.

'Nothing yet, sir,' Hoodie replied, his voice quiet and void of any emotion.

'We've found footprints, though. In a clearing quite a few miles from the manor. Boot prints. And there's orangeish reddish fur here. Fox fur. Could be Y/N,' Masky commented.

'Bring the fur back with you. As much as you can find. And make sure to get pictures of the boot prints, maybe samples of the dirt as well. It might aid in our investigation. There's also the possibility it was Zalgo. He was after Y/N, after all. But we can never be sure, since Jeff, Ben, and Ej are missing as well,' Slender replied.

'We'll keep searching, boss. If we can't find anything else then it's safe to say it's most likely Zalgo. Doesn't he have his own proxy now?' Hoodie questioned.

'I think so. That clown girl.'

'Maybe she nabbed those four. She could have kidnapped Jeff, Ben, and Ej to use them as bait.'

Slender thought a moment. Hoodie could be right. Y/N went out after Jeff, Ej, and Ben after they had been gone for more than a day. Y/N knew that those three had specific times to be back, and when they went out as a group, they were always back at the same time every single night.

'You three come back to the manor. Let's group some others together and go get those four back. Zalgo might think he's clever, but he's not.'

'Sure thing, boss. On our way right now.'

'Toby, i have a separate mission for you to carry out.'

'Whuh-what is it?'

'Go get Polaris. You know where she is. As much as I hate to say it... we're going to need her help... and Masky, go find Evelyn. She should be on her way back from the manor now. But go meet her and inform her of the situation.
One you two have done your tasks, come back and meet in the living room. We will discuss all of this with everyone else once you're back. Hoodie. Come back and help me gather some of the other manor residents.'

'Yes, sir,' the three replied, heading off on their separate ways. Toby, towards a bar in town, and Masky, deeper into the woods.
Hoodie watched them for a moment before heading back toward the manor, keeping watch in the woods in case anyone else was lurking.
_________________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter!! If anyone has any questions about Trinity, Polaris, or Evelyn, please let me know!! They're my oc's!! I will gladly give more info on them!! Enjoy this chapter!! I'll try to have more out soon!!
Make sure to check out the Creepypasta roleplay im doing with my friend goldenfreddy454
Here's a link!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/274255369?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=SassyBoi8&wp_originator=WRngi0J0%2FG5lNQWicY28na%2ForpZoNNl5L4LZJAVMTY8r%2FXc%2BHPnZxpDsj5GDuaoxxCnz80Ie1ABp5oZ48hrYZk0Qe%2Fet2z5MPte8OZj0foF%2FhXVL9TTmhoRCP3EzW8Ev

SassyBoi out!