Chapter Twenty: So it Begins

'Y-!'

'Ugh.. five more minutes...'

'Y/n!!'

I woke with a gasp when I hit the floor, losing my breath. I wheezed and sat upright quickly, gasping for air.

Warm arms wrapped around me and hugged me close, comforting me as I fought for my breath.

I recognized the smell and the navy blue hoodie sleeves wrapped around my waist.

"Ej?" I gasped, turning to face the male, who was, of course, wearing his mask.

"Yeah, it's me. I see that bastard clown got you as well. How did she even capture you with all the people keeping watch at the manor?"

"You guys had been missing and I went out to look for you three. She was waiting for me..."

"Dumbass!! You weren't supposed to come looking for us! You knew the mansion was in lock down!" Jeff's haughty voice spat from the corner.

"Jeff!"

"You're the one Zalgo wants and you got yourself captured. Wonderful," Ben sighed from beside Jeff.

I got out of Ej's arms and hurried over to the two, hugging them close.

"I'm so glad you two are okay!"
I then pulled away and smacked the both of them on the head.

"You idiots shouldn't have left the manor either! So don't scold me for leaving to come find you three when you guys left first! I was worried sick, and so was Slender and Sally!"
I pouted slightly, tears brimming in my eyes.

"Sorry, Y/n," the three teenage boys apologized, hugging me close to them.

I quickly forgave them.
Sadly, the tender moment was ruined when the clown who had captured me earlier returned, grinning.

I looked into her aqua eyes, finding hints of emotion here and there as her eyes wavered, her expression threatening to fall.

She didn't want to be doing this.
So why was she?
Was it against her will?
A job to get by?

Her aura was dark and chaotic, but different colors shone through, emotions that were clearly showing part of herself.

I got up and walked over to the bars, wrapping my fingers around the cold metal.

"You don't really want to do this, do you?"

Her grin wavered and her expression dropped to one of despair. She wouldn't answer me, but I got the answer from the look on her face.

"Trinity!"
A voice roared, a foot slamming against my fingers, breaking them.
The clown girl jumped back, startled, her grin instantly returning to hide her pain

I howled in pain, trying to break free.

"Good job, my little clown~" the voice purred. I didn't recognize the man before me.

"Zalgo!! Let her go!!" Ej snarled from behind me, standing and walking up beside me, scalpel in hand.
He stabbed it into Zalgo's foot, causing the demon to roar in pain and move his foot off my hand.

I pulled it back in the bars, glaring at the man before me.

He glared at the four of us teens before he turned to Trinity, a cool, collected, yet sinister smile decorating his face.
"Good job, my little puppet. You brought the shapeshifter to me, as asked. You're free to leave the room and do as you desire. I don't need you here at the moment."

"Yes, sir..." she replied, leaving the room quietly.

Zalgo turned back to look at us, his sinister smile darkening more.

"Welcome to hell, my friends~"
_________________________________________

https://www.wattpad.com/story/276469783?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=SassyBoi8&wp_originator=rxD7mFIJyDIOS6NqHLi2Baz6cQ6DRJ5xU4rsTKkWTpe9DSyCbc8qyxNMhcdOYZVxWtMZwCEWuLD%2FGR0ukiecefUdLgEKQjFC5%2BI8OmyvdFr3a9%2FzJRGD9R0YKFU2FU9u

Check it out!!