54

i love y'all.
--
It has been a month since Audrina was born and the only difference is her now cluster feeding.

The only good thing is that she falls asleep after, but not too long after she wants to eat.

It was draining any energy I had.

Ariana would wake up refresh with Audrina while I was drained for the morning.

Joan had eventually went home and I wished she didn't. I just wanted alone time with Ariana.

I felt like all I did was be a mommy at this point.

Thankfully today was the appointment to make sure I was all good down there and also Audrina had her appointment today too.

We all sat in a private waiting room as we waited to go in for myself.

"Arielle." The nurse announced.

Ariana took my hand as she pushed the carseat stroller to the back with me.

I sat on the bed and was handed a gown.

"Get into this and she will be right in." The nurse says and smiles as she leaves.

I get undressed and I look at my body in the mirror.

It didn't take long for my stomach to flatten because I carried small, but I still had like a bump that needed help getting down.

Ariana comes up behind and wraps her arms around my waist.

"You're still very beautiful. I can't believe I made you all mine." Ariana says as she kisses my neck.

I smile and wrap my hands around hers.

"There's still no ring on it." I say with a smirk.

Ariana looks shocked, but nods.

"Say less princess." Ariana says as she pecks my temple before pulling away and letting me put on my gown.

As soon as I put it on, a knock on the door was heard and the doctor comes in.

"Hi I'm Doctor Nancy and I will be your gynecologist."

She had a warm smile on her face as she shook both of our hands.

"Is this the precious gift?" She asked as she pointed to the covered carseat.

Ariana and I smile and nod as Ariana pulls over the cover.

Audrina was just waking up.

I put her into a little dress today with a little head bow to go around her curls.

She had socks with little shoe designs on them.

"She is so gorgeous." The doctor gushed as she prepped her table.

Ariana and I never got tired of the compliments we got for Audrina.

It never got old.

"So I need you to lay back and put your legs on the stirrups."

I did as I was told and I seen her grab a tool.

"You will feel something cold and some pressure inside of you." She warns as she slowly inserts the instrument.

It stung a little going in and I squirmed a little which I can tell amuses Ariana as she watched.

I felt the pressure and opened my subconsciously closed eyes.

"Everything looks good and healed. She must've been a smooth birth at how little damage you have." The doctor chuckles.

"Far from it. Just hours and hours of delayed birth." I groan at the thought.