29

The next morning was still silent from the night before.

I picked at my breakfast and felt like shit.

My whole mentality was shit.

I honestly felt like I was suffocating in pain.

Who knew your kidnapper could cause this much pain with freeing you?

What happened to her needing me?

"Arielle." My mom says lowly.

I look up at her and she seemed worried.

"You can't go back with her. The money isn't worth you being treated like this.." My mom says.

I just go back to picking at my food.

It wasn't my choice anyways.

"My sunshine. My sunshine is gone. What has she done?" My mom croaks.

I watched her walk away and looked towards the wall.

I felt my world being torn in two for something I wasn't responsible for.

My parents had went out to get some things to "cheer" me up. I was home alone and it was eerie to be free and alone.

No Ariana telling me what and how to do things.

I grin a little until the doorbell rang.

I open the door and realized I spoke too soon.

My grin dropped.

There Ariana stood with.. flowers.

I attempt to slam the door shut, but Ariana's foot stopped it.

"Please leave me alone." I say in a small voice.

"I'm sorry. I exploded. You know that's my first outburst in awhile." She pleads.

I swing the door open and do my best to get in her face.

"iT's My fIrSt outBuRsT iN aWhILe." I mimic in anger.

"I'm tired of your fucking outburst Ariana! My mental health has been shit since we have been together. My mom doesn't want me to even go back on tour and my dad would kick your ass if he saw you here! Accept that what we have is over even my career. Do you-"

She kisses me.

She thinks a fucking kiss will make it better. I bite her lip and she growls as she pulls away. She drops the flowers and picks me up. She slams the door shut and slams me against it.

Her lips come back into contact with mines and I start to kiss back. She lays me on the floor and continues to make out with me.

Sex won't fix this either.

I let go out of the kiss.

"Sex is just a band aid over a reoccurring problem Ari. We can't keep doing this." I say and she looks up at me.

We maintain eye contact.

Her brown orbs always showed so much emotion and that's the only thing that tells on her.

I clearly saw the pain, sadness, and love in her eyes, but holding on to that is just hard right now.

I scoot from under her and she stands up with me.

"I couldn't sleep at night and I felt like shit saying all that. I just wanted to hurt you as much as I was hurting at that moment." She pleads.

I shrug.

"You should go. My parents will be back soon." I mumble and look up at her.

She nods and pecks my cheek before leaving.

For once, she listened.

After a few more minutes passed by, another knock was heard at the door.

I sigh and set my food down and pause my show.

I open the door to Danielle who had a whole basket of stuff. Her face was flushed pink and she looked at me pleadingly.

"I'm so sorry. I- just- my emotions last night- I can't even make it better and I hate it. I don't ask you to forget, but please forgive me." She begged with tears streaming down her face.

"You had no right to expose our situation like that Dani." I say getting emotional.

"I know and I'm sorry. I'm so dumb. I let my stupid heard get in the way and I was waaaay out of place. Please! I can't lose you." She pleads

"You can't keep doing this Dani." I say and she nods.

"If it means I get to be in your life, fuck my feelings." She says and I giggle.

"No it's not fuck your feelings, but just try to be more conscious of what you say."

She nods ferociously and I give her a hug which she returns.

I felt at home.