11

I woke up bright and early before Ariana. My body was beyond sore from that squirting action from last night.

All I wanted was some Tylenol and a warm, bubble bath to myself before rehearsals. This rehearsal was held on a actual stage to get the actual feel of formation and stuff.

I went into the bathroom and looked in Ari's medicine cabinet. I grabbed the rapid release Tylenol and took two. I took some faucet water in my palm and used it to swallow the pills.

I started the bath water and added some soap. I hoped Ariana was sleeping heavy because I know her ass would want to join me despite the want of being alone for now.

As soon as I put my foot in the water, I moaned lowly. It felt so good. Hot, but with a pinch of cold.

I sat in the tub and closed my eyes. Tingles ran through my body from the sudden temperature change.

For once, I was alone and it felt good.

I didn't have not one person questioning, controlling, or embarrassing me.

It felt nice and all the soreness went away. I exited the tub after 30 minutes and dried myself off. I put on my dance attire which consisted of Nike compress shorts, a sports bra, and a crop top.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and tip toed out of the bathroom.

Ariana was still out cold and I smiled. I walked out our bedroom and noticed Nonna was up. She was sipping coffee at the island.

"Good morning Nonna." I say with a smile.

She turns to me and smiles.

"Good morning pretty."

I blush at her compliment and sit next to her.

"Your up early? Ariana up too?"

"Yeah I'm up early today. I wanted a warm, bubble bath by myself. She's still out cold." I grin

"I figured." Nonna eyes flicker to my neck.

"Darling what happened to your neck?"

I look at her confused and I remembered Ariana's little episode yesterday in the car.

Nonna seemed to think otherwise and smirk. She shadily sips her coffee and hums.

My face goes red.

All for not being embarrassed this morning.

I jump off the chair and go into our bedroom. I quickly walk to her makeup vanity. I was a little tanner than Ariana, but I think it will work. I start searching for her darker concealer.

"What are you doing?" I hear Ariana's small groggy voice ask.

I jump and turn to her. She was rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Hiding your little episode." I turn back to the mirror to examine it. It seemed like spotted hickeys, but it was slowly forming a ring around my neck.

I continue looking for the concealer. Ariana comes up from behind me and pulls out the waterproof concealer that was near my skin tone.

She sits me in the chair and turns me to face her. She takes the beauty blender and squeezes some of the concealer on the blender.

She pats it on my neck in the ring formation and blends it well. She looks me up and down.

"I see you took a shower without me."

I nod and bite my lip. Her face was so unreadable.

"Mmkay." She said and walked into the bathroom.

Just okay?

Uh oh.

The stage formation for this tour was weird. I nearly fell into pit twice and had my heel stepped on four times.

Everyone seemed to hate it, but went along with it for the sake of a job.

When we finally got a break, I ended up exploring under the stage. I saw all of the props and they all seemed to pop.

Suddenly, I feel someone come up behind me and wrap there hands around my neck and pull me closer to them. There lips clashed into mines and I tried my hardest to pull away until I noticed the scent.

Ariana.

I relax a little, but still was a bit timid. The sounds of people laughing and walking right above us was.. different. I can't admit I didn't mind it? She lets go out of the kiss.

"It's just me baby. On top of you leaving me hanging this morning and seeing you out there just now is just-" She whispers.

Her hand slips in between the band of my shorts and panties.

"And you're wet. Did this sudden encounter excite you?"

In all honesty, I didn't even know it did.

"These little whorish interactions are so exciting for me." She whispers.

I feel two fingers enter me slowly. They slid right in at how wet I was. Ariana covers my mouth before a moan can escape. This whole interaction caused a storm to erupt inside of me.

Legitimately never knew what turned me on until Ariana came around.

My hips move with her fingers and the moans that left my mouth muffled into her hand. She nibbled at my ear.

"You make daddy so happy when you act like a whore." She whisper moans in my ear.

I nod and feel my saliva fall out my mouth as I get closer to my orgasm.

"Cum for me so I can lick you dry."

I felt my walls about to burst and my contracting muscles reminded me of last nights big outburst causing me wince when I finally orgasmed.

I fell limp in Ariana's arms causing her to lay me on the prop table. She hungrily pulls down my shorts and panties. She doesn't hesitate to attach her mouth to my pussy.

Her tongue roamed in every crook and cranny. It hit every nerve on the outside and in the inside.

The twitches from sensitivity pulsed through my body and the soreness returned. Ariana sits up and pulls up my bottoms.

She straddles me and kisses me. I sloppily kiss back before she lets go and puts our foreheads together.

Our eyes stare into each other souls.

"The more I explore you, the farther I want to go."