16

The next morning, I clearly regretted giving in to Courtney. My head was beyond pounding and I couldn't even open my eyes. I think Ariana felt my body tense up because she woke up.

"What's wrong baby?" She asks

"My head is killing me." I whine.

"Told you it was going to hit you." Ariana says getting up and going to the bathroom.

She comes out and throws the bottle at me and goes into the kitchen and brings back a drink.

I take the drink and pop four extra strengths and gulped down the juice.

I set it to the side and cuddle back into Ariana. I was a pussy to pain. Honestly, if I got pregnant I don't know what I'd do.

"What happened last night?" I say groggily

"Courtney and Vic got you drunk." She said flatly

She seemed to be leaving out details or it wasn't that eventful. Ariana always had me questioning when she didn't give the full truth or lied at times. She was too good.

"And?" I say looking up at her.

"That's it." She says holding a poker face.

"I think there's more to the story Ariana." I say with my arms crossed.

"Did we fuck? Did I vomit? Tell me."

"You wanted to fuck and surprisingly you didn't vomit." She says with a straight face.

"Did I say anything?"

She seemed to be troubled after I asked that. The first time I'd seen her stumble.

"Just sexual and giggly thats it." She rubs the back of her neck.

"Come on Ari. Tell me what I said. I probably didn't mean it."

That seemed to make her wince.

"So you don't love me?"

My face softens and I feel a pang of guilt. I cared about her, but did I love her?

"I mean doesn't your drunk mind tell on you sometimes."

Although I didn't think that drunk mind equals sober thoughts. I didn't want to make her mad or upset. I didn't know if I truly loved her deeply yet.

She smiles a little.

"So you are starting to love me?"

I smile a little.

"Yes."

She seemed to accept that, but she kinda seemed to want more.

"I'll take that."

I straddle her waist and she puts her hand on my hips.

"I want to make love to you." Ariana says while she stares into my soul.

"Well why haven't you?" I say as I grind my hips.

"Make love later. Where is the pills?" Courtney says with a groan.

I laugh and throw her the bottle.

"Thanks. Get ready. We are going out." Courtney says and walks out.

"And no fucking in the shower." Courtney yells

I look at Ariana and we smile at each other.

Ariana clearly didn't like the idea of us publicly going out, but she didn't want to make it anymore suspicious.

We ended up going to an arcade. The rest of Ariana's friends joined and they all seemed nice.

We played for like two minutes until Ariana kept yanking me to go to the bathroom.