51

i love you guys & i hope you enjoy. (:
--
I woke up to a sharp pain in my stomach. I turn my head to see the digital clock say it was 3:00 AM. I attempt to disregard the pain.

A always moved at night and especially around Ariana.

But tonight seemed different.

The pain got increasingly worst.

I checked the sheets to no water broken so I started to panic.

"Ari." I groggily whisper.

She doesn't even budge.

"Ariana." I try again.

She barely budges.

I felt another wave of pain and started to get up.

"ARIANA BUTERA!!" I grit and punch her arm causing her to wake up startled and shaken.

"What is it baby?" She says in fear.

"I think the baby is coming." I say and I see her fear turn into panic.

"You just got home?!" Ariana says jumping up and turning on our big light.

She runs into our closet and grabs the hospital bag as I attempt to dress myself decently.

The waves of pains got worst and that's when I felt the water trickle down my leg.

Ariana and I both looked down at the water puddle slowly forming around my feet. I didn't get a second to think before I was sent into pain once again.

"Oh fuck." I said below a whisper as I felt tears coming.

Ariana runs downstairs and alerts the sleeping and low key hungover crew.

Brian runs up and picks me up.

I can sense everyone's excitement in the spur of chaos.

Everyone rushes to the hospital as Ariana drives and starts making calls to our parents.

"I told you that baby was coming tomorrow." Nonna says in the background of the call.

I roll my eyes.

Why did she jinx us?

When my parents were called, there were no words after "The baby is coming." They just hung up after a gasp.

When we all made it to the hospital, it seemed as everyone was overwhelmed at the big crowd coming in.

"She's in labor." Ariana says.

I knew TMZ would know about this in a few minutes.

This was Ariana's choice of hospital though so maybe not. I wanted her birth to be as private as possible.

She was my first.

"Private room please." Ariana says as they bring me to the maternity ward.

Once in the room, I was now uncomfortable.

They wired me up and had me confined to this bed.

"This hurts so bad Ari." I say below a whisper.

I couldn't even speak in my normal tone because of how much pain this little shit was giving.

I knew she was going to be a problem child.

"I know baby. She's coming soon." Ariana says trying to be comforting.

She knows?!

"You know?! You fucking did this to me." I say as my anger turns into sadness and wails.