14

After I came back from the hospital, Ariana was all cautious with me. She would help me undress and take a bath with me. She attempted to feed me, but that was where I drew the line.

We were now attempting to make a dinner, but Ariana seemed to lack culinary skills. I barely cooked in college so question marks were floating in my head.

Of course, it was vegan and ten times more complicated to make.

We have already fucked up steps 1-4 and had to try to salvage 5-8.

"Baby, let me do this. Go rest." Ariana said clearly stressed by the activities.

I could tell Ariana was trying her best to keep her dominant side from uprising, but I can tell it caused a pain inside of her. It also built up her temper that was one burnt patience away from being let out.

On top of that, one of the female dancers revealed that she was in the same situation as me when she first began dancing with Ariana with the same man so she has to handle that.

I was feeling so much better and was up to releasing all that tension. I lay my hand on her shoulder.

"Come sit." I say sultry.

Ariana eyes me from the corner of her eyes. She held a strong face.

"Do you want to just sit around and starve or eat?" She spat

"Just for a minute then we can finish okay?" I say in a small voice.

The sound of my voice caused her to loosen up a bit. She takes a seat on the couch and I go behind to give her a light shoulder massage.

She moans.

"That feels good doesn't it?"

She hums.

"You know what would feel even better?" I say getting closer to her ear.

"What's that?" She hums

"You fucking me."

Everything switched in her and Ariana quickly jumped up. She goes around the sofa and picks me up. I straddle her waist and we hungrily kiss.

She drops me on the sofa and I wince at my stitched up wound hitting the cushion.

"Sorry baby." She says quietly.

"Sssh. Just let it out baby. Show me what's daddy been holding back."

Her eyes twitch and I feel her rip my oversized shirt off. I was completely naked underneath and she licked her lips at the sight of my body.

I teasingly bring my hand to rub my clit.

"Mines." She growls and slaps my hands away.

"I'll be right back. Don't you dare think of touching yourself." She growls and goes to our room.

I knew she needed this and I wanted to do this. The incident crosses my mind every now and then, but I try to push it back. I try to put the good in front of the bad.

I know I'm in safe hands.

She comes back naked with a strap on and my pussy got wet at the sight.

When Ariana roughly fucks me, it brings a person I never knew was inside of me.

"Stand up." She orders as she spits in her hand to rub it on the dildo.

I slowly do as I'm told earning me a quick swat on my ass. Her nails caught my skin causing me to wince.

"Behave." She warns.

She picks me up right above the dildo and slowly inserts it in. I started to slowly feel full and my legs began to go weak.