50

When I woke up, it was officially morning.

I turned to my right and notice that Ariana was gone.

The pang of sadness hit me like bricks, but I got up and got ready anyways.

I went downstairs to nobody which was again a bummer.

I grab my phone and notice a text from both Ariana and Danielle.

I guess Ariana left it here for me.

I opened up Danielle's first which said:

'I went out with babe. Don't know if I will be back tonight, but if ANYTHING happens PLEASE CALL RIGHT AWAY!! I love you!!'

I smiled and sent a 'Okay' back then went to read Ariana's text.

'I'm sorry I left you this morning. I had to go to the studio and therapy. I hope to see you soon. I love you.'

I grinned.

I decided to text and ask if I can see her as soon as tonight.

As much as I knew we should continue with slow steps, I didn't want to be alone after last night.

I hadn't slept like that in so long.

The baby hasn't been as active as she is around Ariana, but at night she stretches and kicks for whatever reason.

She immediately texts back with 'Yes. I can come get you now or too fast?'

I chuckle at her consideration.

'Now is fine.'

I really hope this was a good decision.

After thirty minutes, Ariana had picked me up.

I locked up Danielle's house and didn't notify her of my whereabouts.

I didn't want the talk..

I notice a mirror in the backseat and notice that Ariana had the car seat put in.

She noticed where I was staring and smiled.

"After last night, I may or may not researched what does it mean when the baby is getting way more active in the last trimester and one of the results were that the baby is coming soon so I went and got our car seat installed."

I giggled and sit back.

"I hope so. I want this monkey out of me." I groaned.

"I hope you don't mind that I invited a couple of our friends over to be with us tonight? I want you to gradually get used to our house again and not overwhelmed immediately."

I nod.

She really did want this to work.

As it seemed.

When we made it to the house, I felt all my emotions come at once.

The last memory wasn't the greatest...

I ignored it and went upstairs to our baby's room.

Ariana had started putting everything together and it was finally looking like a nursery.

"I might've also got the room started too." Ariana says nervously.

"No it's good. She's going to love it when I eventually let her sleep in it." I giggle and sit in the rocking chair.

In weeks time I was going to meet the apple of my eye.

The doorbell rings and Ariana runs downstairs to get it.

50 Shades of Arianaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें