46

sorry to my soft hearted readers. skip if you'd like. pls be gentle with me.
-
"Now start where she first taught you these things."

My eyes darted back and forth as I felt all the trauma rise up in my soul.

"It was on set.. We had just took a break from filming for a bit.. He brought her in my dressing room."

I felt tears well up and my anger start to rise.

"He told her to teach me control because I didn't know how to listen. I had a hard time focusing."

I gripped the chair to try to compose myself, but I felt myself losing it.

"She grabbed me around my neck and just spat in my face. She told me that I was a dumb cum whore and would never make it. That I only got this job because I made a perfect cum whore for men."

I clenched my eyes shut as I rose up.

"Ariana, you can stop now. I can understand how-"

"No! You don't fucking understand! You're paid to "understand"." I barked and ran out the door.

Arielle POV
I hummed as I finished dinner for Ariana and I.

I made her favorite dish tonight that I couldn't wait to serve her.

I walk over to the living room to turn on the TV until I saw my phone blowing up.

I didn't hear it from the kitchen.

I see it was all from Ariana's therapist.

I felt a pit in my stomach and opened the message.

"Arielle. Ariana had a bad session today."

"Please pick up. I want to make sure you are both safe."

"Arielle. Please leave urgently."

Then my phone rung once more for her therapist.

I pick up in a panic.

"What's going on?"

"Thank god you are okay. So Ariana had a good and bad breakthrough, but she is having a bad episode. Whatever you do please protect-"

The door busts open and I see Ariana. She seemed to see red as she came towards me.

She slaps the shit out of me as I fall to the floor. My phone slides across the floor as Ariana picks it up and answers.

"Hello Dr. Caldwell. I'm sorry I stormed out. I just felt overwhelmed and just wanted to be with my girlfriend and baby."

I regained composure and ran to the front door only to be grabbed by my hair and pulled back.

I felt the tears pour out my eyes.

I feel like she is going to kill me once and for all tonight.

"Yeah everything is fine. I'll talk to you later. We are about to eat dinner."

She hangs up and I feel her pick me up.

"Please Ariana! Please don't." I sobbed.

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled as she dropped me thankfully on my ass.

She seemed to be in a trance and now from what I can see is that she was full out bawling.

Whatever trance she was in was a bad one and I had to protect my baby.

I got up and ran out the front door. I hear Ariana running behind me and I was pushing myself as fast as I could go.

I ran to the next door neighbor and ran to there backyard where they gathered around there fire pit.