24

I wake up the next morning in a empty bed. I look at the clock and its 5AM.

"Ari?" My voice was groggy like I was getting sick.

I sit up and realize I'm back in my bed at home. I look down and notice I'm in the pajamas I used to wear all the time when I lived at home.

What the fuck?

"You know you have class in like twenty minutes. Haul ass." Danielle says from the bathroom that's connected to my room.

Class?

I haven't been in class since the incident?

I stand up and go into the bathroom. Danielle was doing her makeup.

"What happened?" I asked in confusion.

She looks at me like I was crazy.

"We went see a movie last night and got pissed drunk last night then crashed at your house. You had to have at least remembered the movie." She scoffs then goes back to her makeup.

"I was on tour with Ariana and dating.. what?"

My brain starts to fog and Danielle looks at me like I was a lunatic.

"You couldn't have been that drunk."

What the absolute hell is going on?

"I wasn't! It was reality!"

"Um okay. Maybe you should sleep in today." Danielle walks out the bathroom and grabs her bag for school.

"I'll see you after class. Get some rest." Danielle pecks my forehead and leaves.

I plop down on my bed and rub my temples.

It was sort of a relief it was a dream, but this didn't add up.

That would've been a coma if it was a dream. I look around and notice my room was in tact. Just like it was when I lived here.

I did live here at the moment.

Did Ariana leave me here after our falling out?

It seems as if Ariana never knew me in the-

SPLASH

I gasp and wake up to everyone surrounding me. Frankie had threw a bucket of water at me.

"Oh my god." Ariana gasps and pulls me into her arms.

"What happened?" I ask heaving.

"You wouldn't wake up when Ariana shook you this morning. You were burning up. We were just about to call the ambulance." Joan says in panic.

She genuinely did care about me and I'm sure she sees me with her daughter forever.

I turned my head to the right. My parents sat on the bed on side of me still looking in panic.

"I thought I was awake."

It was a fever dream..

All for finally going back to my life..

"No you were unresponsive. I think you're coming down with something." My mom says combing my hair back.

"Well it will have to wait cause touring is here." I say sitting up.

"Don't overwork yourself. You can come home if you need to rest." My mom says.

"I'll take extra good care of her on tour." Ariana quickly blurts.

My parents stare at her awkwardly.

Nonna shadily chuckles.

"Don't even try separating them. It won't happen." Nonna says

It would happen if I had the free will to.

"We will visit the doctor before we leave then go from there." Ariana smiles at me and I give a small one back.

The doctor said it was a stressed induced problem and I need to take it easy for awhile. She advised me to take a show or two off, but I obliged.

Well more like Ariana did.

My mom mentioned the issue to Danielle and Danielle was quick to respond.

Ariana REALLY didn't like that.

I decided to just go with Ariana.

I needed to keep my thoughts off of bad things.

I was now saying goodbye to my parents and Danielle. Danielle couldn't even maintain eye contact with me.

"You sure you don't wanna take those two shows off?" My dad asks hoping for a different response.

"No I'll be okay. Thank you dad." I give him a big hug. One of those comfort hugs that I got when I was 4 and scared of the dark.

"Make sure to get in contact with us when you get a phone." My mom says as I hug her.

"The first people I'll contact." I grin and turn to Danielle.

She finally looks into my eyes. I give her a tight hug.

"Make sure I'm the second person in contact. If she hurts you ever again, get to a payphone and I'm one flight from kicking her ass." She whispers in my ear and I lowly laugh.

Ariana hugs my parents and eyes Danielle before getting in the Tahoe.

"That's right keep it moving bitch." Danielle spats and Ariana turns back to her and grumbles at her.

"Byee." I wave off as we pull off.

I sigh.

Loneliness and Ariana here I come.