10

I went into practice the next day feeling a bit downhearted. I honestly told Ariana I didn't want to go, but she wasn't having it.

She told me that I shouldn't let other's opinions affect me. That I shouldn't let my dream go because of someone else.

She also mentioned that Scott admired my passion in my talent and enjoyed working with me. He said I was the fastest learner out of the rest and that I had near perfect moves.

That pushed up my falling ego, but didn't make me want to face them all again.

I could imagine them talking about me to their dance buddies.

Everyone was stretching and having small talk until I walk in. They smiled at me and ran up to me to give me hugs. I felt a sense of relief and happiness.

"You know we still love and care about you despite your circumstances. We all started from somewhere and were lucky to be able to achieve our dreams." Tayash whispers in my ear with a kiss.

I blush and step back.

I felt Ariana's arm snake around my waist tightly causing me to yelp.

Tayash facial expressions showed a bit of fear as she looked at Ariana's face. She seemed to be unamused also.

I look up and see Ariana's near black eyes and a look of anger.

"Whatever you whispered shouldn't require a kiss. Test your boundaries again and I won't hesitate to clip your wings." Ariana snaps

I force myself out of Ariana's grip and look at her. Her expression softens a tad bit, but still held the most intimidating expression.

"Ariana it was just a friendly interaction. She knows we are dating and she knows her boundaries. Please calm down."

Ariana clearly didn't like me standing up to her and I could tell I would get it when I got home, but I didn't care. She needed to control her jealously. It seriously looked bad on her. If these dancers wanted to, they could expose her behavior and get her under heat.

Her face softens a little bit more and she turns to exit the venue hall. I let out a breath I was unconsciously holding in.

"Thanks. You didn't have to do that." Tayash says and cautiously puts her hand on my shoulder.

"I didn't, but I needed to."

Practice went on without Ariana and the tension wasn't as heavy with her gone.

After practice, she returned to take me home and as soon as she was in the shadows she yanked me by the arm and put me in the car.

"You want her don't you?" She says in a calm tone.

What the fuck?

"Ariana, No! I'm with you! Why would I want someone I barely know?!"

"You defend her whenever you can! She's whispering and kissing you! What else should I think?!"

"Um that she's a very friendly person with a very friendly background. Maybe you should learn a thing or two about her." I spat causing Ariana to grip me around the neck.

I gasped and coughed. This time her grip was full of strength and I could feel myself choking from the sudden force.

"You never will learn your fucking lesson huh? Do you really want me to hurt you?! Cause this time I was closer than last time."

I just eyed her as my head started to cloud from lack of oxygen.

"Watch your fucking mouth before I bust you in it." She growled and let go of my throat.