43

I flip through channels as I laid on the sofa with our farm of animals.

It had been about two weeks since I found out I was pregnant and one week since Ariana has started very attentive counseling.

She finally admitted to giving me prenatal pills, but won't admit to having me get pregnant.

Her therapist says she's still working on it.

The morning sickness is gone and I'm finally starting to enjoy pregnancy.

We haven't told either of our families yet, but we want to plan a gender reveal soon so I'm guessing we will be telling them soon.

Ariana's outburst have subsided only because she's gone most of the time.

After therapy, she goes release that tension at the studio.

She stays till nearly 10 pm sometimes 12 am and I'm already in bed, falling asleep.

I've been so tired lately and bored.

Ariana gave me a phone just because she's nervous now since this is the miscarry stage.

She also calls 83683 times a day to check on us.

Every time I wake up in the morning, she has me tight against her with her hand on my bare stomach.

The connection she has with the fetus is strong.

I'm hoping this baby makes her a better person, but her short temper scares me.

She also is very reluctant to be put on medicine so I guess I'll settle for therapy for awhile..

I hear the front door open and look at the clock in confusion. The farm of animals run towards the door.

She's home very earlier than expected.

I look over at her and she looks exhausted.

Without a word, she picks me up and has me straddle her waist as she lays down on the couch.

I lay on her chest and she wraps her arms around my waist and back.

She must've pulled a early one and just wanted to be home.

"How was your day?" I ask softly.

"It was going okay until therapy and then I wrote a very emotional song that I don't know what to do with." She sighs.

"I'm just so tired and I miss you." She pecks my forehead and grips me a little tighter.

"We all miss you too." I admit and look into her eyes.

Her eyes looked at bay and her natural beauty just was so out there.

You could tell that she just had a emotional breakdown, but her brave face nearly covered it.

"I thought you carrying my child was beautiful, but I just realized it's all you. You are so beautiful." She says in a low raspy voice.

I kissed her lips and she kisses back with so much passion.

I feel her hand slide down and grip my ass, but she stops abruptly.

"As much as I want to make love, we need to get out of this dangerous stage of pregnancy first."

I whine.

I knew I would be fat and disgusting by that time.

"But Ari.." I whine.

"No buts. I will make it up to you when the doctor says its clear okay?"

She gives me a quick peck and leaves me on the sofa to go into her in home studio.