25

I looked out the window on the plane. I had my head in my hand and I just stared. We had taken off a hour ago, but my vision still showed my family and best friend from what I wish was just minutes ago.

Danielle.

She had feelings for me?

I'm so oblivious to the littlest things.

Hence, me not realizing Ariana until weeks later?

Mhm.

As I look back, I'm starting to pick out the little things she did to show her affection.

She gave me flowers almost every show.

She made me the cutest baskets on my period or if I was just slightly down.

She came and cuddled me whenever I needed her.

How could I be so dumb?

Did I like her?

If I answer that will Ariana know and crack me in half?

I don't know.

Just like I don't know how I felt about Dani then and now.

We were like sisters.

We were raised up to be like sisters.

But she clearly wanted to be scissor sisters.

I chuckle to myself.

Everyone on the plane was napping, but I had been up just dwelling on my thoughts.

My leg was still sour and every time I tapped it and felt the soreness I thought about how Ariana's outburst and I get down again.

Sex relieved some tension, but not all of it.

This anger needed help.

Quick help before it got worse.

Show after show was my daily life. We were nearing our hiatus in June to get ready for the second leg in Europe. It was the start of the month of June and Ariana was talking to crew about set changes.

Everyone knew about the changes coming except me which confused me because I was just as important as the rest of everyone else!

I pouted at the thought, but decide to drop it. Ariana has been dormant with her anger and controlling so I would like to keep it that way.

The night of the show I was stretching until I noticed everyone smiling at me. I raised an eyebrow and looked over at Tayash.

"What? Why is everyone smiling?" I ask

"You'll see girl. You'll see."

Everything was pretty much the same on stage and I was still wondering what was so different and what was going to happen.

We got to Break Free and I did notice that it was a bit more colorful until the beat drop.

Instead of Ariana hitting the note, she grabbed me in one swift grab and kissed me. I was taken off guard and my mouth moved with hers out of habit.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and I wrapped mines around her neck.

The crowd got deafening loud.

This was happening.

This IS happening.

filler n cute cause i know y'all probably so TIRED of ariana snapping poor Arielle. bye.