4

Being in the position I was in now is probably exciting for some people.

Maybe someone is begging to be in my position.

If only they knew I'd give it to them..

I sat on the bed with my back against the headboard. Ari was kissing my neck and slowly undressing me. I was stiff and I could tell she was getting frustrated.

"Loosen up." She said through gritted teeth. I tried, but the pressure only made it worst. I yelped when she yanked me down to lay on the bed. I noticed I was now only in panties and a bra.

Vulnerability quickly washed over me.

Ari seemed to be fighting something within. She seemed to feel bad and enjoy this at the same time.

"You're beautiful. I promise you'll enjoy this." I nodded even though I still felt uncomfortable. She took off my bra and took one of my nipples in her mouth. It tickled at first, but sent a volt to my core.

I moaned lowly as she sucked and bit my nipples. She left wet kisses down to my panties and slowly pulled them off.

"Didn't expect you to be this wet." She sat there and admired my body.

I looked down and she was surely right. I was glistening. She laid down and delved into my pussy. The second she began sucking on my clit it felt euphoric. It felt as my orgasm was right there and as soon as she stuck her tongue in I felt my body become undone.

My body trembled and my eyes rolled back as I had my orgasm.

My first orgasm.

"Wow I'm that good."

My face turned red and I sat up.

"Woooah we aren't done." She said as she slid me back down. She got up and went to the bathroom to get a towel.

"Raise your butt up."

I did as told and she put a towel underneath. She goes over to her suitcase and pulls out a strap. She slips it on and buckles in. She then pulls out this dick attachment. I was now scared.

"I can't do this Ari." I panicked moving to get up.

"Calm down. You'll feel just like you did a few minutes ago I promise." She quickly walked over to settle me down. She brushed her fingers through my hair and stood back up.

"Suck me." She said. I hesitantly put my mouth at level with the silicone dick. It was a weird looking thing of pleasure.

"We need to lube it up." She said getting impatient. I grab the shaft and put the tip in my mouth. I looked up at her and she moaned. This seemed like more of satisfaction for her than just lubing it up.

"Take it all baby."

I attempted to add more and I felt myself gag.

"I know you can take more."

I attempted to take in more and ended up gagging harder with tears coming out of my eyes. I pull away.

"I can't do it!" I yelled backing away, but Ariana grabbed my head.

"Try harder."

"I ca-"

Ari took the chance and shoved the dick down my throat. Tears were collectively falling down my face and I felt as if I was about to suffocate.

"Breathe through your nose and relax."

I followed her orders with little relief, but she was satisfied with it. She bobbed my head.