2

Instead of picking me up this time, he holds my hand like a child to the room. The door we walk up to was a glossy yellow. Cain opens the door and I'm faced with a woman and a older man.

The woman smiles at me and the man smirks at me.

"Wow she looks even better in person." The woman grins.

"She's sexier. Those dance practice videos didn't do justice." The man licks his lips. I grimace in disgust. This felt dirty and gross.

Cain sits me next to the woman and she turns to face me.

"Hello I'm Mrs. Grande but you could call me Ari. For now." She puts her hand out for me to shake and I nervously shake it.

"She's so innocent." She stares deep into my soul and I feel uncomfortable. It was like she had my soul.

"Pure." Louis said. "So would you like us to help transport her or you think you have it?"

"We have to be as normal as possible so I'll do it. I don't think she would like to run would she?" Her eyes were dark as she stared into my soul with that dimpled smile. I shake my head no feeling the sense of fear.

"Well good because as long as you do as your told. We won't have any problems." She rubs my thigh and I start to feel gross again.

She stands up and Cain advises I follow in pursuit. I shoot up and stand next to her. She takes my hand and we walk out to the front door. I pass Rayna standing next to a door frame.

"Good luck and remember do as your told." She whispered yelled.

Everyone was stressing do as your told and it put another fear in me. What happens if you don't do as your told?

A black tinted Tahoe was in front and a man opened the door. Ari pushed me in to get in first and then she got in behind. The driver closes the door and gets in the front seat to drive off.

"Where to now Mrs. Grande?"

"Home." She smiles at me and turns to face me.

"So how did you like the outfit I bought you?"

"It's v-very cute. Thanks for buying me it." I shift in my seat.

"It's no problem. My girl deserves the finest. Whatever you desire, I will try to provide." She takes my hand and kisses it. I felt fluttery feeling in my stomach. It felt weird, but not bad?

"I want you to be comfortable with me, but not comfortable out of my authority." Her jaw clenches and her face takes a emotionless expression. Her grip on my hand stays the same.

"I understand our first time will be painful since you're a virgin, right?"

I nod, suddenly feeling very uneasy. She smiles again.

"Then our first time will be devoted all to you. I promise it won't be as rough and it won't be painful during the whole thing. I won't ask for your trust. I just want you to loosen up with me more."

I nod and she kisses my cheek.

"Have you ever kissed anyone before?"

My face grows red and flashbacks of me kissing my teddy bear flows into my mind. Ari giggles and caresses my face with her free hand.

"Let's start with that now." Her eyes eye my lips and then she leans in to kiss them. Her lips were soft and they tasted sweet for some reason. I didn't know what to do, but somehow it all came to me. I loosened a little bit and move in sync with hers.