7

Ariana and I ended up sleeping until the following day. I didn't realize I was that tired. She ended up keeping her promise and took me to meet Scott. He was so kind and was willing to work with me.

"So do you do acro?" He asks

"Yes." I say with a smile. I feel Ariana squeeze my hand and I look at her. She held the same excitement as I did.

"Show me a set." He steps back and I get on the mat.

I hadn't stretched well so I hoped I didn't pull anything this time. I also hadn't really did much acrobatics in a hot minute. I let out a breath and run into a roundoff, back handspring and tuck. Surprisingly, I landed perfectly.

"Excellent form! Where did you find this talent at Ariana?!" He looked in awe. I felt a pang of sadness at how this all came about.

"On the streets of LA. Just a talent going to waste." She says lowly.

It wasn't a full lie, but it also wasn't the full truth.

"So I'm assuming you're flexible?" Scott asks.

"Yes I am. What would you like to see?" I stretch preparing to do anything he asked.

"I trust you. You don't have to do anything. Our rehearsals start next week on Monday. Do you need a ride or anything?"

Before I can speak, Ariana quickly butts in.

"I'll have her here. We live together."

Scott raises his eyebrow and I think he sorta caught on to our relationship.

"Okay I see you Ari." He chuckles.

"See you Monday Arielle."

I nod and jump up and down. I never planned on any of this happening, but it was honestly an unforeseen dream come true. I was dancing for the public. A big audience at that.

I met Ariana under these odd circumstances, but she was fulfilling my dream of being known for my talent. I know I could be with anyone, but I was with someone with a daring yet beautiful personality.

"I'm glad you're happy baby." Ariana wraps her arms around my waist.

"Thank you so much! I honestly didn't expect any of this." I say with tears in my eyes.

"I told you I'd give you almost anything your heart desired."

She pecks my lips and I kiss back. In a weird sense, she was like my sugar daddy. We fucked, she gave. The idea rubbed me entirely wrong and I wanted to be more than that to her.

I let go out of this kiss and step back a little.

"What's wrong?" She asked a but flustered.

"I seem like your money whore. I don't want to be someone that just fucks and gets rewarded for it. I want to be more than that."

"You aren't my money whore. We barely even fuck and I want to give regardless if we fuck or not. I mean fucking and doing as your told may get you farther, but nine times out of ten I'm going to give to you regardless."

Ariana wraps her arms around my waist again.

"I've told you this before and I'll tell you again, I want to be with you as long as life allows us to be together. I want to be your wife and have a family with 400 dogs and 20 pigs. I want everything that comes and goes in relationships. I want the world with you no matter how hard it gets."

I smiled and started to feel a sense of relief.

"But most importantly," She gets close my neck.