33

I woke up before Ari and she seemed to still be in a deep slumber. The look of tiredness seemed to finally be disappearing. I, on the other hand, was uncomfortable.

Ari wasn't heavy, but the floor was hard.

I sighed hoping she'd sense my discomfort and wake up, but Ariana was a heavy sleeper especially when she was tired.

I groaned as seconds turned to minutes into another two hours until she stirred awake.

"Arielle?" She groggily asked as she stretched.

"Yes?" I sighed.

She still wasn't in the clear and I didn't fully forgive her yet.

"I'm just making sure I'm not dreaming." She mumbles and clings on to me like her life depended on it.

I didn't want to make her upset and leave, but I didn't wanna make things seem like they were okay either.

"We should get ready to go. You know we leave tonight for Europe." I say as I get up from under her.

"Yeah you're right." Ariana says sitting up.

She looks down under and notices where we are.

"We slept on the floor?" She asks.

"Yup because I couldn't muster up the strength to pick you up and I didn't want to wake you." I say as I unpack and repack new things to wear.

"Oh.. well thank you." She says awkwardly watching me.

"No problem." I say flatly as I get clothes to wear for the day.

I go into the bathroom and shut the door then shower quickly.

After I finished up, I went back into the room to notice it was straightened up and Ariana was gone.

Maybe she picked up on me distancing myself?

I finished repacking then went into the kitchen to fix something. I looked in the fridge and noticed all the vegetables and fruits yelling at me.

How do I wish I had Tayash's breakfast right now... but I did need to flush myself.

Can't be professionally dancing with fatty foods in your body.

I grabbed the assortment of fruits and start chopping them in squares for myself until Ariana entered and stole my bowl.

"Hey!" I pout at her before dropping the knife.

"Oh this is yours? Didn't know." She smirked as she popped my tasty cantaloupe in her mouth.

I quickly leaped at her, but she was swift with her movements as she ran into the living room.

I was at one end of the sofa and she was at the other munching away.

"Give it back Ari." I pout and stomp my foot.

"Or what?" She challenges causing me to run around the sofa after her like Tom and Jerry.

After about ten laps around the sofa, I accepted defeat and decided to go and make me a new bowl.

She followed me into the kitchen watching me take out another bowl and grab the fruit to make another bowl.

She sets the half eaten bowl down and picks me up like a koala.

"Heyyy." I say and she rolls her eyes playfully as she picks up the bowl and hands it to me.

She carries us into the living room and sets me down and sits next to me.

She turns on Netflix and some random movie and starts munching on more fruit while watching.

I raise my eyebrow and start munching with her.

That was the most calmest moment I've had with her besides when she's sleeping.

Later that evening we were preparing to get on our flight. It would be morning there so we had to fly at night.

I wasn't keen on the idea of sleeping in the sky, but I had no choice to because it was a loooong flight and we needed to get up and go once we landed.

Ariana separated me from the dancers because of Tayash and I kinda didn't like that. I enjoyed being with my newfound friends and not just Ari.

I didn't oblige because she has been good for the last 12 hours and I'd like to keep it that way for everyone's sake.

I sat in the middle while Ariana sat by the window. I wasn't quite tired yet, but I knew I had to sleep soon.

They had mini beds in the back for us, but I think I'll safely sleep in the chair.

Ariana took my hand and look me in my eyes with a small smile.

I give a small cautious smile too.

Here we go second leg...