5

I don't know if I missed a beat last night or what because as soon as dawn arrived, Ari was packing and pacing. She was already fully dressed in sweatpants and an oversized shirt.

"Why are you up so early?"

Her head snaps to me and she smiles.

"I forgot to tell you our flight is today and actually.." She looks at her phone. "in a few hours."

I sit up and look at the room that was now 90% packed.

"Get dressed." She says checking the room for anything left behind.

As soon as I stood up, pain shot from my core up my back. I winced and Ariana noticed my sudden frozen position.

"Are you in pain?" She quickly walks over to me and examines me. I nod and she walks out the room. I was standing there cold and sore.

She came back with a cup of water and two pills.

"Here." I take it from her and she stands there and watches me take the medicine. I felt a sense of uneasiness.

"What am I suppose to wear?" I say just above a whisper. She hands me a new outfit.

Yoga shorts and a cropped hoodie. I noticed a matching lace bra and panty set. I look up at her and she winks before continuing to pack.

I admired the sights of LA. It was all too familiar and I was going to miss it. I've never been to NYC so I guess I'm in need of change. I need to forget my past life anyways.. I'm not going back. I feel Ari's light squeeze of my hand. I look up at her and she had a small smile on her face.

"I promise life together will be great."

Although I wanted to believe the words that left her lips, it was hard considering the fact her eyes held something dark and demanding. She didn't like the idea or even the thought of someone crossing her.

One wrong look and you would be shown her dark soul. Comparing her eyes now and in the situation is mind boggling. Her eyes now were a chocolate brown filled with love and care, but her challenging eyes held pure darkness and harm. I shudder at the thought.

We left the house without even saying goodbye to her mom. She seemed to be a tad bit irritated, but overall she hid it well.

This wasn't my first plane ride, but it was first on a private jet. No one was on besides the pilot and co-pilot.

"My doggies are going to love you so much piggy might be a harder one to get close to. He's a bit of a bitch."

She giggles and he happiness flows into her eyes. I smile back.

"I can't wait to start life with you even if it's a bit weird of how we started."

I chuckle a little and blush. She takes my hand and kisses it.

"One day I'm going to make you my wife."

She kisses my hand again.

"Then we are going to make some beautiful babies."

She kisses my cheek.

"Then we are going to grow old together."

She pecks like lips.

I smiled. I don't know if Stockholm Syndrome is kicking in or I'm really very slowly falling for her.

She bought me just to start a life with me.

We are going to have to fix this story up when we finally introduce ourselves to others.

I shakingly lay my head on her shoulder and close my eyes as we get settled in the air.

I was waken up with kisses on my lips. I had totally forgot where I was and jumped up.

That caused Ari to giggle.

"Just me. We made it to the terminal. We can leave now."

I nod and we walk out side by side together. Ari was very vocal about not being a couple in public so she treated me like I was some little cousin of hers. It played well because not anyone turned an eye at us.

Once we made it to the apartment, Ari held the door handle before opening it.

"Get ready because a bunch of sassy pups and pig are about to take you down."

Pig?

How many animals does she has?

Before I can comprehend the situation, the door opens and I hear a whole farm of paws pat the floor. A big old looking dog was first and he didn't seem fazed by me. He walked up, sniffed, then went his distance.

"Lafayette!!" The dog completely ignores her and goes straight back to where it came from.

"She's just moody."

I then noticed a little, long snout dog jumping high at me excited along with a blackish dog that held a smile on its face. They were so cute. I didn't see the pig anywhere.

"This is Toulouse and Myron. The spoiled ones. I'm really surprised they like and care about you. Normally they bark and follow L." She grins and takes my hand walking me to the living room.

I notice a round pillow on the sofa. It stood out from the white. I let go of her hand and squish the "pillow" earning a loud squeal. I fly back into Ari and she catches me.

The pig starts oinking and showing a face of pure disgust like I had disturbed her peace.

"There's piggyyyy!!" Ari says and goes pet the disgusted pig.

I expected a small pink pig, but instead met with a large, brown farm looking one. Didn't even know it was legal to have a pig as a pet.

"You can have a pig as a pet?" I ask with caution cause piggy looked like he was ready to pounce. He looked as strong as a wild hog.

"Well, he is a service pig.. for my anxiety." She sat next to him and pet him. Slowly his demeanor was back to peace.

"Oh." That's the first time she has been clear and upfront with her answer.

She stands up and stands in front of me.

"Well."

She wraps her arms around my waist.

"This is your home."