55

I had my own emotions flaring up as I looked at her.

Tears were falling down her face and mines started to as well.

I was so scared to take this step and where my decision felt like it took hours it was within seconds my body accepted her proposal with a nod.

She quickly pulled the ring out and slid it on my finger before pulling me into a kiss then hug.

I was officially her fiancé.

"You could've warned me. I would've worn something better."

We both chuckle.

"You look fine and it reminds me of last night. Our beautiful night." Ariana kisses me again and we embrace again.

What I also didn't know was it was being entirely filmed.

The camera people came from out of the distance with big smiles.

They were all friends of Ariana in the business and I could tell they were more than happy about this happening for her.

I was thankful they didn't know much of who she was behind closed doors, but there was always a possibility they did and didn't acknowledge.

I always wondered that.

"Now we have to get family reactions." Ariana says to the crew.

"Who first? Mama Joan?" One of the guys says.

"Perfect since we have to pick up Audri." Ariana says turning to me.

I nod and smile as I take her hand.

"How do I hide the ring?" I ask.

"Just act normal and try not to make it pop out until you guys announce." One of the directors tell me.

"We will put mini cameras on you and get a full genuine reaction." He continues and we nod.

I got dressed and before we knew it we were on the way to Joan's house.

The camera crew followed behind from a distance as we pulled in to the house.

"You ready?" I ask.

Ariana takes our intertwined hands and kisses it and nods.

"More than ready."

Ariana decided to hold the hand with the ring to hide it a bit more.

We walk to the door and knock.

Joan answers immediately with a wide eyed and happy Audrina.

She was fascinated with Joan until she looked over at her mommas and started screaming with joy.

"Hey baba!" I squeal and she starts to jump a little.

I was relieved to see they had a great time.

Ariana was over the moon that she was all smiles. Her little gummy smile.

We walk in and Nonna and Frankie were watching TV.

"Good evening Nonna." Ariana gives her a peck on the cheek and a peck to her brother's cheek.

"I expected y'all to be here at 7AM. Y'all pulled through till 1PM. I'm proud."

We giggle and sit down on the couch as Ariana keeps my hand hidden as we cuddle on the couch.

"We missed her, but we see she really enjoyed herself." I say as I see she's still content with Joan.

"She barely ate. I'm assuming because of her shots from yesterday, but she slept completely through the night and woke up all smiles. I gave her a nice bath last night too. Ain't that right granny's baby!" Joan cooed to a very excited Audrina.