30

Danielle and I spent time together like we used to.

No worrying about Ariana and we had genuine smiles on our faces.

My parents felt relieved that I was feeling better and thought they had there daughter back until Scott, Scooter, and Ariana showed up on the day we had to leave.

"She is not going and that's final." My dad roared.

Scooter and Ariana seemed unphased by my dad and mom pleas. Scott on the other hand was shivering.

"We can replace her guys." Scott says in panic.

"This late into tour? Hosting auditions and finding the right fit for a full concert?! No. I will make sure Ariana and Arielle are separated the entire rest of tour, but I need her." Scooter says

My mom and dad looked at each other. They clearly still didn't want to accept.

"She's a grown ass woman. Why do they get to decide?" Ariana growls at Scooter.

"Ariana shut it! You are already in deep shit as it is." Scooter snaps.

I walk over to my parents and take both of there hands. My parents looked up at me with tears in there eyes.

"I'll be okay. Everything will be okay." I say and kiss both of there hands.

"I wish I was sure of that." My mom says as she kisses my hand.

My dad shakingly does the same.

"Please be safe." My dad pleads.

There grip stayed strong around my hand until I slowly pried it away.

I know they fear Ariana would be the death of me, but what's life without risks. Besides, after tour I'm technically free.

I hope.

I grabbed my stuff and gave my parents one final hug and kiss before leaving.

"I love you and I hope to see you soon." I say before entering a separate Tahoe.

I had to sit far from Ariana on the plane. I didn't know where I was going after this flight, but I'm sure Scooter only said all that because Ariana pays him to.

Scooter sits next to me and sighs.

"The choice is yours now. Do you want to go home with Ari or stay with someone tonight?"

I knew Ariana was in earshot.

My eyes stayed glued on her seat causing Scooter to softly grab my face and make me look at him.

"Don't worry about her. Look at me and tell me what YOU want not what Ariana or your parents want, but YOU." He pleads.

He had good intentions, but I didn't fear him. I feared Ariana more.

"I honestly don't know." I say looking down feeling insecure.

"How about you stay with someone tonight and think about what you wanna do tomorrow?"

I nod and smiles before going back to his original seat.

Her mini outburst earlier made we weary and how she probably feels now.. I can only imagine.

Once we landed, I stayed with Tayash.

Ariana didn't like that idea one bit, but Scooter was not having it. He saved me from getting a nice punch to the eye.

As Tayash and I were setting up the guest room, I noticed something troubling her.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong?"

"I just-" Tayash stops tucking the sheets and looks at me.

"Does Ariana hit you?" She asks and catches me off guard.

"W-Why would you say that?" I ask fearing it was leaked into the media.

"It's just the way you flinched earlier when she got worked up about you staying here.. unless it was something else. I'm sorry for intruding." Tayash quickly stands up to leave.

"No no it's fine. She just scares me when she gets angry you know?" It wasn't the full truth, but not a lie?

"Oh yeah. I get it. You don't have to go back tomorrow. You can stay here as long as you want. We can even bunk on tour. I've been looking for a roommate."

"Thank you, but I don't want to make her any angrier than she is. Her mind runs wild when I'm around other girls especially you." I giggle.

"I just don't want you to be in a situation you don't want to be in. Touring is suppose to be a delightful time not a fearing one. I can't and won't stop you just know the invitation is always here and if things become too much you can still come by."

I smile and stand up to give her a hug.

"Thanks. It's great to have a friend when your miles away from home." I mumble into her hair.

"I get it. Its no problem." She says as we let go.

"Get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning." She winks and leaves out.

I still didn't feel safe.

She knew where I was and she was plotting.