3

I woke up and Ariana was gone. I look over at the clock and it's 10 AM. I sit up in the bed and look directly at a motion sensor camera facing me.

I stood up and stretched before entering the bathroom and using the toilet.

"Arielle." I jump as I hear my name being called. I walk out after washing my hands to see no one.

"I'm talking from the camera dumby." She chuckles

I turn to the camera.

"I'll be home soon. Just had to get to work. Get cleaned up and don't pull anything or else."

I just nod and go back to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Ariana did mention today was the day. I'm honestly afraid.

Don't get me wrong. So far Ariana has been great, but just outwardly giving her my virginity or in other words her taking it is unsettling.

I ended up going downstairs to scope out the kitchen. I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning and my insides were in pain. I settled for some cereal and toast.

I gave myself a tour of the house since Ariana hadn't. Given it wasn't her house, it was just bare. If this was her house, I couldn't tell who she was. The only thing I could tell you is that she's bare.

It would be forgettable to anyone else, but I would always pin this house as the house I lost my virginity in.

The house I lived with my owner in.

The house that's bare.

I heard the door unlocking and turned to watch Arian enter. She was dressed a bit business casual. Her face held a tad bit of stress and contentment.

She slipped off her heels and turned to face me. Her face turned neutral with a smile.

"Hey beaut. You slept good?" She walked over to me.

I nodded.

"Did you eat anything? I should've picked you up something." She seemed deep in thought after that.

"No it's fine. I ate some cereal and toast." My voice was small and I couldn't confirm why.

Ariana's eyes flickered up at me when she heard my voice. She seemed to have a battle inside of her going off. I could feel the heat radiating off her body.

She was turned on.

She quickly went back to neutral and walked into the kitchen and I followed closely.

"I should get something filling for you. I'll order lunch and dinner for tonight. My mom just bought filler food because she knows I'm picky." She chuckles to herself.

"So your mom lives here?" I attempt to make conversation.

She looks up at me after grabbing a water.

"Nope." Was all she said.

It's like she's private.

I don't understand how she's going to be private around me when I will legitimately be living in her circle unless I'm a hit and quit.

She seems to be aroused at innocence and after I was no longer innocent I don't think she would want me around.

Hopefully.

I want to go home.

I was stood there deep in thought for the longest that I didn't even realize Ariana had left. I noticed downstairs was quiet so she had to be upstairs.

My question was quickly answered when I heard the shower and her melodic voice. It was soft yet powerful.

Familiar.

I didn't expect her to walk out completely naked and I yelped. I covered my eyes and turned away.

This is just embarrassing innocence.

I felt wet hands turn me around and peel my hands off my eyes. She was still completely naked.

"I underestimated how innocent you were. This is pretty much child like innocence." Her voice was husky and raspy.

"My body is yours just as much as yours is mine. You can look."

I looked at her body that had droplets of water covering it. Her breasts were small and perky. She was very petite. She was shaved completely.

I don't think I ever knew my sexuality or even morphed it into anything, but now I felt a new sensation in my body.

Arousal.

Ariana quickly noticed and took her chance. She grabbed my hand and took me to the bed.

She laid on the bed and spreads her legs out to leave her glistening pussy in view.

"I know I said tonight, but I need your touch right now. Just a quickie then we can move on until tonight." She let out a very deep breath.

I stood there awkwardly because I had never touched anyone not even myself. She must've noticed because she led my hand in between her folds. I felt a light shake run through her body and she moaned.

"Fuck your fingers feel nice." She seemed to be struggling to keep her weight up and her eyes looked heavy.

"Give me your other hand." I complied and she guided two of my fingers inside of herself.

"Pump them baby." She then let herself fall back on the bed as I pumped slowly. It felt so weird inside of her pussy. I wonder if this is how it felt inside of me. I pushed deeper to see what else was inside and a broken moan left her mouth.

"Go faster! Right there! I'm gonna cum!" I followed her commands and soon I felt her walls tightly squeeze and watched her back arch.

"Fuck!" She moaned. I took out my fingers and as I was about to wipe it on my pants leg she shot up.

"Put them in your mouth." I stuck them in my mouth  and she watched intently as I sucked on them. The taste was bland, but not repulsive.

She laid back again. "Glide your tongue between my folds and have another taste."

I was a bit reluctant and that caused Ariana to shoot up.

"Do I have to repeat myself." Her eyes turned dark and I quickly went between her legs and slowly licked between her folds. She moaned lowly and I came back up.

She smiled at me.

"Good girl."

The day passed by quickly and that was in favor of Ariana because lust never left her. We had just finished dinner and I sat on the sofa. Ariana was cleaning and I sat there.

My mind was running wild about what was going to happen next. She clearly had a kink of dominance going on here and that scared me a little.

I hear the light switch off in the kitchen and Ariana walks to stand in front of me.

"It's time."