Just Because Im A Dick, Doesn't Mean I Can't Like It

~Franks P.O.V~

The monotonus beep of the alarm clock across the room was usually the only thing I woke up to these days, but I found this morning was quite different. 

The smell of coffee was prominent in the room as i sat up and rubbed my eyes which when opened, set themselves firmly on the red head a few meters in front of me and when they did I couldn't help but smile a bit. He was wearing a hat.

I got up and pushed the hair away from my eyes, gaze moving to the wardrobe. I pulled off my shirt and threw it to the corner and then proceeded to look for my favourite Misfits shirt. It just so happened that when I threw my head to the side to ask for some coffee, the kid was staring at me, like i was some kind of godly creature or something. I looked back to the wardrobe and smirked, "eyes off faggot, I have a boyfriend".

His jaw dropped. "B-b-boyfriend.. what?" I laughed. "just because I'm a dick, doesn't mean I don't like it." and his whole body was still. 

I threw on my shirt and decided to rewear the jeans as I was a good boy the other night... by that I mean I didn't walk home like a cum covered slut. 

I walked towards the guy and took his coffee out of his hands, took a sip, placed it on the table beside him and looked him in the eye. "Name?" I asked, after not bothering to remember what the dean had told me.

"G-Gerard.."

I smiled and pushed him aside, walking past him. "Well Gerard. This is my dorm and I have some rules. One. Don't talk to me unless I talk to you first until I tell you you can. Two. Don't go near my stuff. Three. No pop music unless I'm asked. good? good." After that I was gone to my first class. 

He's hot. Five out of five would bang. But I'm not telling him that.

(Hey, Im Tara <you can call me kat if you want> I'll be writing Franks POV so yeah hey)