Killing time before it kills me

~Gerard~

I am walking a tightrope leaning from side to side, almost constantly falling each and every time I stumble. One side is sanity the other is insanity. I am stuck between them I have to reach the end of this rope, I am forced to reach the end. I could be selfish and slash the rope  where I balance right now and let myself fall and fly. Sad smile on my face fear in my eyes. Maybe I should trudge on almost slipping every step I take. Some people don't have tightropes some get thick wooden planks to walk along on some get cars to drive with and then there is me and several like me. Almost tripping almost giving up every few steps. Why do I write like this? I thought to myself I was sitting in the dorm. Alone. It sounded stupid and pretentious (My writing that is). Why do I write about Trees? and Leak's? and Tightropes? I then tried to write out my feeling without similes and metaphors and things of that fashion and so I did and I got one sentence, One fucking sentence which was I am very very unhappy. Which did it's job which was explaining how I felt. And that was it in it's most basic it's most naked form, it was the truth. 

Frank got out of the hospital today, And I had been hoping he would quench the feeling of boredom and self-loathing. And so that is what I did all day I sat and relaxed and looked at tumblr for a while trying to get time to pass quicker so I could see him again I hadn't been allowed visit yesterday or the day before and well missed him. I had met a guy named Brendon at the hospital he was cool I guess he was gay as well, handsome and apparently liked milk that is all I knew of Brendon. I was tired. I took my pills. I took a nap. I woke up. and lay there. I got up and walked to our closet I just looked at his clothes, I picked up his favourite shirt (or my favourite shirt that he owned) it was a misfits shirt and smelled of him 33% vanilla 34% deodorant 33% man I will admit I smelled it (I know I'm weird). I put the shirt away and began pacing back and forth. Footsteps came to the door. It opened and where I was hoping to see Frank but there stood Andy....