Where are you?

~Gerard~

The message came suddenly in the middle of breakfast

I don't know where I am Help

Worry hit me like a ton of bricks. My body went limp and my phone fell to the table. What? Why? Where? How?... Who? Brendon looked at me quizzically he raised his eyebrows. His eyes were large underneath his glasses.

"Whats wrong?" He asked

"Uhh.. I-I don't know" -neither did Frank-" Frank just messaged me he says he doesn't know where he is and he needs help" Brendon's eyes widened

"Scandalous" he muttered "This is the first time anyone has heard from him in days and we get that. Is that it, it's hardly a sentence"

"Yeah" I was speechless I breathed in "well uh I just don't know" I whispered

"are you okay" he asked

"Oh god no I'm fucking broken I have been for years uhh.. I-I Just-t don't know I don't fucking know" I had at this point got up and ran from the cafeteria I left the school and ran no where. Fucking no where as per usual I ran alone.

I just ran and ran the tears flew freely and that was okay because I was irreparably broken and I just had to fucking face it, face the truth I was alone and broken.

I just ran and ran I made my way into the forest. I ran and ran. I ended up in a clearing. I stood there and screamed I screamed and screamed I was raw and broken and pale and lonely. I collapsed.

"Where are you?" I whispered 

"Where are you?" I said

"WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" 

my breath drew short and I was choking, drowning, on air. Brendon appeared he was panting 

"My fuck you're fast" He gasped for air he wobbled over to the heap on the ground that was me and knelt down

"You're gonna be okay" he soothingly whispered "Just breathe okay, breathe" I did and caught my breath I was still a blubbering mess but that was better than being a blubbering mess who couldn't breathe.

"We are going to find him together, okay" he whispered, I nodded he then screamed to the sky "WE'RE GONNA FIND YOU BITCH" I laughed, and for some weird reason I thought he heard it somehow, somehow............