Plugs.

~Frank~

Plugs are great aren't they? They hold everything in just when you need them to. However... Sometimes they're faulty and little bits get out at a time, it's those moments where you have to push the plug back in place, but that's not a good feeling.

It was another few days that I'd be spending in hospital, which kinda sucked.

What was the worst though was not knowing who would be visiting who first because like I would and tend to do, I forgot to ask the most important question to me at the time, when the fuck is he getting out of that hell? Id have to call him again later but I was still trying to figure out why people around the school were visiting me.

That skunk kid Jack came in for a while which was nice I guess, he's cool and that weird Brendon kid offered me a blowjob which was nice of him. I wasn't sure how many others were going to visit but, I was kind of an asshole and wondering why I even got two.

I was thinking and thinking about Gerard and how weird it was that he was the only one I wanted to see and it wasn't even for sexual reasons at this point I just wanted to see him. Know how he was holding up I guess.

A little later I heard the door open a rad and shot my head up, to my dismay, who stood before me was not Gerard Way but he certainly was a twink.

He had black hair and giant blue eyes and stared at me. He wasn't familiar to me. I hadn't seen him around school and he certainly wasn't a doctor.

In a high pitched voice, similar to a pre pubescent girl he spoke, "Hi Frank, I'm the uh nurse assistant person guy... are you able to breathe?".

I laughed and he blushed, "I'm sorry I don't know it's my first day I need college credit" I smiled and replied, "I know that feel, where d'you go?", his answer was Houndsville Private School, a rich boys school I was quite familiar with because of frat parties and the likes.

I spoke to Kellin a while longer. Kellin was cool. Kellin was really flamboyant. Kellin was a twink. Kellin could possibly be my rich friend. I liked the sound of that. Rich friends are the ones you go to when you need a place to crash and he could be my way into more college friends that could buy my alcohol for me. I wasn't using him but it'd be a lie to say I didn't like the alcohol part just as much.

Counting on my fingers I found and counted my five possible friends, excluding Gerard as he was obvious and something a little more. I had the possibility of Brendon, his boyfriend Ryan (who was a pacifist but at least not in the preachy way), Jack, his... I'll assume boyfriend but they could just be down to fuck Alex and now Kellin. Cool.