A stack of books and a folded hoodie

~Frank~

I blinked the light away and looked at my surroundings. It was dim, the only source of light was a small lamp situated in the corner of the room, if I could even call it that. I was small enough to fit but two other people wouldn't. My leg was on a stack of books and my head on a folded hoodie. Looking a few centimetres in front of me I saw a bag, labeled 'food'.

I sat up and winced. I didn't recognise where I was but when I looked at my phone that was thankfully still in my pocket I had a text from Andy.

'You don't deserve to be in society, Monster.'

I freaked, what was happening? where was I? I started banging on the doors helplessly screaming for someone, anyone to come help me but there was nobody.

I had only thirty percent on my phone and one bar of coverage. My heart was thumping. There was one litre bottle of water and upon inspection I found two cereal bars and a seperate paper bag with cereal inside.

I pulled out my phone to call Gerard and when he answered I heard nothing, then a crack of a voice, I tried and tried to tell him what was happening but all I heard was him saying he couldn't hear me properly before he hung up.