Horror at its finest

~Brendon~

"Honey hello!" I said and grinned as I saw the familiar lil guy with the cute lil ass walk into the room. "Are you my new roommate?"

"Hi Brendon, I guess so!" He looked slightly sad, slightly surprised, shaken up, yet relieved in an odd way.

"Honey it's me at least it's not the deans nephew." I said sassily as I sashayed my way over to grab his bags and drop them down on the floor next to his bed. "Wait the dean has a nephew!?" yeah okay focus on anyone but Brendon then, I don't get how anyone can do that, I'm the fucking star of this school.

"Yeah, his name's Josh. He's English and kinda preppy but also attractive as fuck and kinda adorable to be honest." I said truthfully, "then what's to worry?" Gee asked. Gee? Yeah I'm gonna call him that.

"Well Gee he's always being checked up on and his dorm is always spotless. No leeway with him."

~Frank~

A little while ago I was saying that nothing could ruin this for me, that forever I could be happy and free and well, better!...but fuck was I wrong.

Here I was sitting on the floor of this dorm that I used to know well, holding my side and trying to shut my brain down as my ex boyfriend screamed at me for being a monster. He said these things. He screamed these things and they hurt.

What hurt more was what he did next though. I didn't care. He could do anything to me. Verbally or physically. But when he picked up pansy by the neck all I could do was scream. So I did.

I screamed at him to stop and through my cries and sobs I pleaded but it was no use. He forcefully slammed her across the bar, the table, the wall and the floor until her base fell apart. The strings were pointing in every direction and she was in two. It was horrifying.

All I could do was scream and kick my good leg helplessly. I cried and bawled and pulled at my hair and the floor and anything I could before screaming once more. My lungs were on fire and my chest was weak. I suddenly fell faint and let sleep wash over me. Only able to ignore Gerard's name flashing on the screen of my phone.