Raw

~Andy~

"Hello again, where's Frank?" I asked. Partially scared, partially nervous and partially wondering why he hadn't run yet.

"Wh-why are you here?" He whispered, staring at me looking.. sad? I couldn't tell... But that wasn't important.

"You need to come with me", I said before getting an immediate reply, not from Gerard... But from Frank..

~Frank~

"N-no he doesn't!" I yelled, almost in tears. When I heard his voice I knew. I knew what he was here for too. "A-Andy please just go away!"

"No!" he shouted,"it wasn't my fault-" "You're a fucking monster!", the room was silent. I broke down. "I know." I whispered.

Gerard still stood in front of Andy and shook his head.

"Andy please don't tell him, I'll have no one if you do!" I screamed, the desperation and pain was so evident in my voice that it made me realise how revealed I was in this moment. My chest ached and my head hurt, my leg was damaged badly and everything started spinning.

"You don't deserve to have anyone" was the last thing I heard before everything around me was white noise. I was crying and looking around the room like I was searching desperately for something that wasn't there, in my mind everything in this moment is so intense but to an outsider I must look like a small child crying over a lost toy.