I Promise I Won't Set You On Fire

~Franks P.O.V~

'Okay, maybe I shouldn't be such a dick to him.' I think. I've had that mind flowing through my head all day, yet I didn't refrain from commenting on his laptop.

"fag, turn your fucking laptop off you're hogging the internet what the fuck are you even doing? watching like anime porn or something?"

He blinked and looked at me, "im doing OUR assignment". Wow... this timid little thing had a lil sass in him huh? "sorry dude dont be so fucking sensitive". I was just about to flop beside him when there was a knock on the door. When I opened it up I saw my sexy ass boyfriend standing in front of me.

I could feel Gerard roll his eyes as I jumped into his arms and basically attacked his face with my mouth and his mouth with my tongue. Andy was now holding me and pulled away from the kiss to look at my passive little friend across the room.

"uh, hi, I'm Andy, nice to meet you" yeah he wasnt an asshole like me. I guess you could say I'm his asshole in two ways. Thats not saying im a twink bottom but Andy is like a foot taller and way stronger than me okay?

He put me down and kissed my forehead, walking over to Gerard and extending a hand with a warm smile. "Don't mind Frankie, he's not that much of an asshole really, I'm probably worse, I kinda set someone on fire but it was a mosh pit what're you gonna do?".

I immediately glared at Andy. "actually I'm a fucking dick"

Andy laughed and his smile grew," go on, shake it, I promise I won't set you on fire"