Crappily comfortable

~Frank POV~

I smiled to myself when I heard his voice and was confused as to why this crappy situation was what gave of a content vibe.

"Well for the record, I'm still gonna say sorry. So like sorry and I'm a dick and please don't steal my clothes like a scary ex would", I laughed lightly and held my chest, but the pain was secondary because for the first time our dialogue was like that of close friends. Insults not insults, but a form of expressing our bond... This made me happy. Like actually happy, and I hoped it was the same for him.

I heard his timid chuckle and bit my lip, stopping myself from grinning. "so... you've got some broken bones?" he asks, my immediate answer is "what? do you have a thing for bad boys or something? bdsm? Kinky shit like that?" I had to keep my voice down already but I always pushed the boundaries. I could practically hear his heartbeat at this point and the thought of this kid blushing at something I said made my smile grow.

"N-no I was just concerned..." he laughed a tiny bit and continued, "what happened?".

"Well, I was on my motorcycle on my way too see this dumb fag I know that got himself into 'the institute' as I have so named it. You might know him, nice ass, cute nose, gay as fuck, did I mention his hair causes seizures?" the joking was evident throughout my statements but it surely was no joke that Gerard way had a great ass.