Bootleg clown

~Gerard~

Where was Frank? 

I was sitting at a table with Brendon at dinner he was discussing drag queens with himself I was there but all he wanted me to do is nod and say things like "YAAAASS" and "That ratchet hoe" when he made a remark which I prefered doing than actually participating. Andy was staring at me, he was smiling. after a few seconds of creepy eye contact he mouthed what I thought was "Looking for something". I moved my eyes back to Brendon who was having a fit over a queen on Rupaul's drag race he hated and how her makeup made her look like a "Bootleg clown" (Phi Phi O'Hara btw...)

Where was Frank?

I called him no answer. I called again and 20 minutes later no answer. I called again An hour later no answer. again and again filling the gaps between each call with youtube video's and wattpad until I gave up and collapsed on my bed. I slipped in to sleep easily and was grateful for waking up the next morning my nght was filled with both dreams and nghtmares both featured Frank heavily. Why had Andy stared at me?  Why? I have decided that "why" is my new "I don't know"

Where was Frank?

Andy was everywhere or so it seemed everywhere I looked I seem to see Andy with his weird scary smile. Frank was no where. Where was he? A few people asked me where he was and I would say "I don't know". Perhaps "I don't know" will always be my catchphrase and maybe that will never change perhaps that would be okay, I mean it's better to be ignorant than an asshole.