A new room mate

~Gerard~

I was petrified, and Frank was smiling broadly. Honestly if we weren't in the dean's office I would of pounced him and kissed him and kissed him and kissed him. The Dean sat behind a large mahogany desk he had a look on his face that screamed If-I-weren't-a-school-administrator-I-would-beat-you-'til-you-bleed. He sighed deeply and rolled his eyes, his irises landed on me and stared in to my soul, he semi-smiled and stared at me.

"Mr. Way why are you in my office?" he asked, he knew the answer, so did Frank and I.

I was silent for a time afraid to speak

"Sir, we were-" Frank cut in

"Did I ask you Mr. Iero" The Dean was assertive but calm, He raised an eyebrow "I would like to hear Mr. Way" a decent amount of seconds passed, I breathed in a choked breath.

"well, we were..." a hundred words could have worked, hundred's and I picked "Fucking" Frank looked at me with the most surprised look ever and the Dean was speechless for

"Mr. Iero has seemed to rubbed off on you in more ways than one I see" He breathed in again "I must do many things because of our situation, I will not expel you" he sighed and his eyes trailed from me to Frank "Though I may really want to, of course you two cannot remain room mates after this, Mr. Way you are going to be moved to the opposite side of the campus. detention Monday through Friday for four weeks both of you."

We looked at each other, as if we had already lost each other like we were already at the worlds polar opposite's which we weren't nor would we ever be. I'd never let him get that far from me ever.

The rest of the day was silent Frank and I separated our things and I left. I walked to my new room. My new room, my new fucking room. With a new room mate, a new roommate that is not Frank. I thought the worst I imagined a butch hetro asshole and my fucking god I was wrong. I opened the door and saw the face of my new roommate.