No answer

~Gerards POV~

I asked to make a call the nurse nodded reluctantly she handed me a phone. I rung our dorm room; no answer I called Frank; no answer. The nurse asked me if I wanted to watch a movie I nodded she offered me a list and I picked a personal favourite "The fellowship of the ring" That movie was how I knew I was gay, at my first viewing I fell in love with Legolas and he remains my favourite character.

I asked to use the phone again after the movie she handed me the phone I called the same two numbers there was no answer for either. Six hours later I asked again and a third disappointment no answer. I grew even more tired and fell asleep. I awoke to my aunts face. she was very pretty she had curly brown hair and a warm broad smile. she told me that my parents were busy on business and couldn't come see you. Which was complete bullshit they were drinking cocktails and feeling ashamed that they were my parents.

I felt sick in general. I am well... I just don't know.

"hey um, do you think I could use the phone I wanna call my friend, Frank"

"Oh god, honey he's been in an accident" she saw the horrified look on my face and quickly continued "no, no he's not dead he's gonna be fine he's just broke his right leg and a few ribs they think anyways" I was relieved a little. and at that moment I realized I did know. I was Franks and Frank was mine we were a pair of broken trinkets him physically and me mentally we were in this together at least that is what i'd like to think. Together. not alone, together. I'm not alone I have Frank and Frank has me.

My phone woke up buzzing I looked at the screen the greatest word I have ever seen was on it Frank..... My aunt let herself out and I answered.

"Hey faggot" he semi-whispered to me, he didn't say it in a mean way and I willingly accepted it

"Hey asshole" I semi-whispered back

"I-I don't even know how to say sorry" He whispered and I was overjoyed that I wasn't the one for once who didn't know what to say and that he wanted to apologise so I whispered back

"You don't have to."