Whistles in the dark

~Gerard~

Where did the scream come from? East? West? North? South? The screams were frantic and short, they stopped as soon as they began.

"Did you hear that?" I asked

"Yeah, yeah" He replied hastily "That way I think" he pointed to his right 

We walked in that direction, for hours it seemed we searched. The moon had risen and the sky became pitch black, no stars lit it, almost complete darkness. Brendon had urged us to head back before it was to dark to find our way back I had stubbornly denied each time until it became pointless to continue exploring so we turned and walked until we heard whistling in the distance. The whistling was loud and torchlight swept through the forest to our right. The light narrowly missed us and when it passed and the whistling quietened we ran and ran and ran untill we reached our dorm unseen.

"Who was that" I asked breathlessly

"I don't know, a groundskeeper or something?" He took a few steps before dramatically collapsing on his bed I did as he did and looked over at him from my bed

"What if it was a student?" I asked

"What if whoever it was has nothing to do with Frank?" He replied exhausted 

"Come on who walks the night at" I held up my wrist to see my watch "Oh god 1 a.m"

"I don't know us.... anyways who would...kidnap? Frank" He asked

"He has very little friends and too many enemies"

"I'm going to sleep, we can look for him tommorow okay?"

"Okay, I guess"

We woke up the next morning and suffered through classes. I asked to use the bathroom halfway through french class and on my way I heard a familiar sound, A whistling sound. The whistling belonged to Andy Biersack. It all made sense, everything clicked into place..... Everything. I returned to class with a hundred thing going threw my head, Thoughts, solutions, problems, everything. 

I'm gonna find you Frank.....