I was already turning into that blonde chick from frozen

~Frank~

It wasn't long before I had started crying. But when Brendon came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder, I screamed.

When he moved away I curled back up and told them to, 'stay away'. oh god. I was going crazy. I was already turning into that blonde chick in frozen!

I must have sounded mad, I was rocking back and forth, curled up almost completely, leaving my leg unattended and sticking out.

Maybe I'm going to die in here, I thought. Maybe we're all going to fucking die in here. We're the pretty little birds stuck in the cages I like pretty little birds I'm like that other blonde girl in Sweeny Todd maybe I'm really blonde and that's why I relate to all these blonde characters like Draco Malfoy.

Brendon spoke up, "Draco Malfoy is a whore"

How did he know what I was thinking? Maybe I'm turning into light from deathnote, maybe I'm saying my thoughts out loud! If I am turning into that dick at least I'll have all those teenage girls that are still on my side because they think I'm cute and 'just trying to help' even though he was as good as Andy in this situation... maybe that means I'm as bad as Andy oh god I'm worse!

I started to cry again, sobs wracked through me like someone ringing out a cloth in a dirty kitchen. Just like that cloth I was thrown aimlessly around even in my condition and for what? for another use.