My battery died

~Frank~

I had given up on screaming and breathing in this little room was difficult enough take away the damage done to my lung area for not just obvious reasons but even more obvious reasons ie smoking.

Smoking. Another thing I couldn't do in here. I had no cigarettes. No alcohol. No Gerard.

It's been three days and I've already started to become accustomed to this 'way of living'. I'd wake up in the room. Wait. Think. Sing. Cry. All until Andy came back, knocked me out and left different means of food and water. It was disgusting. It worked like a prison cell. There was a small childs toilet in the corner opposite the lamp and a small piece of paper left. Unread. I hadn't the courage to read it. Plus. Thinking about what it could say took up most of my time.

It was fair to say I was losing more and more weight.

I didn't have enough to drink or eat. Eating I was used to but the drinking I was not. I'd have many means of alcohol and caffeinated drinks throughout a normal day but all I had was a significantly less amount of water.

I had ten percent left and a plan. I had my phone on airplane mode and the lowest brightness with only one app open at a time. I deleted most of my apps and pictures and did everything else I could to preserve my battery. I would only use it when Andy came in the room. I would put the sound on record and on a timer for one minuet and thirty seconds each time, setting the phone to auto lock so I wouldn't have it open thus losing battery as I regained consciousness. I was gathering evidence. I'd get out of here eventually. Even if not and I die before they do, they have evidence. I made sure to take off the lock. Anyone could access the proof I have against Andy now.

It was a long shot but I decided to try text Gerard once more.

'I don't know where I am. Help.'

It took a hell of a long time but it actually sent! It was then that I realised I should've told him it was Andy. But just before I could.

My battery died.