Defining Insanity

~Gerard~

Tree's, alot of things are like tree's love, friendship and quite frankly happiness. Why are these things like tree's? well tree's grow and grow and grow they become bigger, stronger more capable and more often then not a person will come along and notice that too notice how capable and strong it is and then one axe swing at a time that tree will fall down and be cut up into small pieces and thrown in a fireplace.. that is why alot of things are like tree's I had typed that same paragraph continuously I would almost every time hold backspace until nothing remained, and then I would alter it and write it down again and then backspace it into oblivion over and over again. It was at 2 a.m after almost two hours of this I remembered that once Albert Einstein defined insanity as  doing something over and over again but expecting a different result and so I wrote it out a final time still unhappy with the outcome I turned off the laptop and lay in the darkness. awake and unafraid, or so I tried to pretend.

When I was six I used to fear the dark intently, some people don't know why the dark is the most terrifying thing there ever could be. In the complete darkness I can't see the black widow spider that crawls inches from my wrist. My pumping veins, my scarred pumping veins, my veins, my lifeline. In the dark I can't see the man with a knife inches from my heart. In a child's mind the neighbour's cat's screeching outside in their garden becomes a hungry Bengal tiger searching for a sizeable meal. In the dark for a child the wind blowing through the halls outside their bedroom is a moaning ghost. The dark there is something about darkness.....

I woke up at 8:50 exactly. A male nurse walked in (Hot as fuck) he handed me my medication and left. I could of hidden these pills underneath the mattress for the next few days and take them at once (Stephen King's Misery style). It probably wouldn't do enough to do anything and was extremely flawed but still an idea. I took them. and relaxed. these pills made me feel sluggish blunt and sadly I don't know. Frank Frank crossed my mind. His eyes and hair, that smile, that fucking smile. Frank well, he questioned my determination to be wholly unhappy.