"Creepy Weird Fornication Sex Forest"

~Gerards P.O.V~

Frank had cleaerd room a little over a third of the closet space, which I wasn't complaining about I neatly crammed all my clothes into the space I was given.

Frank...... Frank...... Frank-Fucking-Iero. What was his problem he was so confusing he was an asshole for no reason, then I gave him a reason to be an asshole and he shows kindness then he leaves the room for the night?.

As morning came I expected to see Frank in the bed next to mine. he wasn't. Frank also wasn't in french which was the only class me and Frank had together on Friday which was quiet annoying . once classes ended I found that Frank wasn't in the their dorm.

I left the dorm with my bag pack still clinging to my back. I begun walking, where i was walking to? that question is difficult to answer. so I just walked I explored the grounds looking away from and avoiding other students who I crossed paths with. There was a small forest too the left of the entrance which I have personally nicknamed "creepy weird fornication sex forest" there were condoms almost everywhere. Past the forest was a small river where I had met jack and Alex. They were not there I sat where they sat yesterday I frowned when I saw yet another condom to my right so apparently everyone here were both in gay relationships and having sex. These facts confirmed my theory that I am the biggest loser at this school...

I opened my bag and pulled out my sketch pad. I continued a picture I began a few nights ago when my insomnia was at it's worst. It was frank asleep. He was so peaceful when he slept also I am aware how creepy I am. When I finished the drawing I just stopped doing anything other than breathing, I just stared at the water babbling down the river. I thought of both everything and nothing I thought about Frank and Andy and how I desperately wanted to be the Frank to his Andy. I wanted to be more than his weird-creepy-faggot-dyed-red-headed-room-mate. I wanted to be with him mentally emotionally and physically. I wanted to see Frank naked again I wanted Frank to see me naked. I wanted Andy and Frank to split up. And for Frank to fuck me if we skipped class.

I made my way through "creepy weird fornication sex forest" and Inside the dormitories and up the flight of stairs and into our room. I saw Frank, then Frank saw me. His eyes were wet with too many tears.