Systematic and Methodical

~ Gerards P.O.V ~ 

I hated him as close to instantly as possible. Perhaps i hated him because he was much more er than me he was cooler, cuter and probably smarter than me. Most likely i hated him because of the first thing he said to me which is where this story begins.

"nice hair faggot" i turned my head to see a boy who was the same age as me walking through the door "but if you don't mind wearing a hat when your around me that would be great, i'm almost certain your hair could cause epileptic fits" I didn't reply (not replying and camouflaging into the background were my best and sometimes only skills). This was Frank Iero he was to be my new room mate which i was very unhappy about. I looked back down on to my laptop which sat on my lap and continued reading drarry fanfiction. Sporadicly i would trail my gaze back to him, and i realized why i hated him instantly which was because I was attracted to him which I tried to supress it desperatly.  I wanted to hate him, I wanted desperatly to hate him and this school and my parents and everyone else who i had to interact with until I graduate from this pretencious dumping ground.

"How'd you wind up here?" frank asked staring at me while he unpacked his things here was ivy hall the section of my new boarding school which was for the more troubled kids, the troubled kids were the dangerous ones, the crazy ones, the arsonist's and assholes I realy didn't fit in to any of these catagories but everywhere else was full every dorm elsewhere was full, and so I was stuck among future prison convicts. I didnt wan't to reply and so for a time I didn't. pretending I didn't hear him. pretending  I was alone.then waved his hand to me slowly and mockingly.

"earth to wierdo, I asked you a question" he said in a loud assertive tone

"everywhere else was full" i said softly trying to not look at him

"your hair is very un-natural, its so bright it hurts my eyes, I wasn't kidding about the hat thing I expect you to buy one at the school store"

I again didn't reply I simply continued my drarry fic. I wanted Frank to leave the room so I could take my medication. my anti-deppresant's. My mother decided that I was deppresed a little under a year ago. I took them every morning and after dinner, it became systematic and methodical. I liked systematic and methodical. I needed systematic and methodical. 

Frank left shortly after insulting my hair, I stood up as soon as the door closed and moved quickly to to the mirror on the wall between the two desks that were pushed against the wall at the foot of Frank and I's beds. I looked at my hair trying to do something with it to make it look different .to make it better looking. I eventually gave up on my hair and looked at my face, again soon giving up. 

I took my meds with a cup of water. I didn't want to see Frank again today or ever I wanted to leave the room and I almost did. I walked  to the door and but my hand on the doorknob. But stopped I may hate Frank but I'm sure I'd collectively hate all of the other students more than just Frank, Frank hate may be the wrong word to describe how I felt about Frank iero I could at least say I had strong feeling about him whether they were attraction or fear or complete and absolute hatred I was unsure. hate was what felt the most likely, but attraction and fear still were there.

Frank didn't return until just before curfew, 10:30pm. He didn't turn on the light he simply slid beneath the covers of his bed and slept, unlike me I stayed up for a while. insomnia was (and still is) the most common side effect of my medication. I stared at Franks sleeping body like a creep he was so peaceful when he slept..... so damn peaceful.

A.N..... yo reader this is one of the two authors of this story i'm doin G's p.o.v, So hey yeah hi (my name's Reuben btw, I'm the gay in "Alotofgayandemo")......