He's gonna think im human

~Franks P.O.V~

I saw Gerard. Usually, I would have made some snarky comment that went somewhere along the lines of, 'fuck off faggot I'm not here for you to masturbate over', but I didn't. When I saw him another wave of emotion washed over me and I let out a sob.

"You can fucking talk I don't care anymore do whatever the fuck you fucking want" I said As I turned my body to push my face into my pillow. Painful, loud and violent sobs wracked through me and all my previous cares went out the window. I was a fuck up, but nobody else was supposed to know that. I knew I should have told Andy. I shouldn't have risked it. Andy was pretty much the blood surging through my veins at this point. But nobody was to know that. I'm always completely cut out of everyone's lives. But nobody is to know that I'm human enough to be affected by that.

It wasn't my fault.

I felt a gentle and timid hand touch my back. I held no shame in crying at this point. He wouldn't tell anyone. I'd make sure of it.

After a while my crying had softened and I heard a sweet voice, "y-you can tell me what happened I guess..".

Luckily for him I was in less than a mood to be an asshole and my explanation, yet vague, was still an explanation.

Through my sobs I cried, (yes I'm a fucking pussy) "A-Andy broke up w-with me and I had just sh-showed him how I t-trusted him a-and it wasn't my fault!... He treated me like I was a hideous monster."

Regret flooded my mind but in the end, Gerard didn't seen to mind listening.

Fuck. He's gonna think I'm human or something.