Pokemon Master Ash!!!

As the battle rage wages among the audiences for catching a glimpse of the greatest battle ever in the World coronation series  for crowning the Pokemon Monarch .. the excitement sucks them all within for witnessing the battle of the century..

On one side comes - The formidable , unbeatable Champion of Galar , the Master of The Aces as the previous world Monarch, The Ferocious Knight , The King of the kingdom raging his way from the bushes to the spot we know today ... Here comes The Champion...Leon !!! ....

To the other side - 7 time league Champion winner , prestigious Battle frontier winner , with a red cap and his trusted pikachu on his side , brimming with immense confidence as we know him from many years , ... The Challenger ....Ash !!!....

Leon - Witnessing you rise was a great deal of excitement for me ..I appreciate your valour for commending this far on to achieve a dream...

Ash - I have been working hard to get what I aspired the day I started my journey...I will become what I said earlier ... TO BECOME THE WORLD'S POKEMON MASTER ( brimming with confidence and the exciting grin over his face)

Leon - I know You want to become the pokemon master ... But I will not let you achieve that...not today for sure ...( has a great smile on his face)

Ash's companions in the cheer stadium included Gary , Goh , Chloe , Professor Oak  , Professor Kukui and Prof. Sycamore ...Ash's mother was back in Kanto watching  the Rise of her son...she smiled upon seeing her son at this stage today...

All The Former Champions Lance , Red , Alain , Iris , Brendan , Wallace , Diantha , including Cynthia were in the stands eager for the history that was about to be written in the books after the fierce battle that was about to start in a few moments...A deep Silence roared amongst the crowd as the chairman of the Coronation series Mr goodshow and Mr Rose who had inaugurated this vast project, came across the seats for watching the battle...

The Referee announced the match to be a 1 V 1 . If any one side of the pokemon faints the other one wins ...With this he handed over the mic to Chairman Goodshow to announce the start of the battle...

Mr GOODSHOW - LET THE BATTLE BEGIN !!! ( he shouted in excitement)

Ash - Pikachu !! I choose you !!!..( With a Excited Grin ,  Pikachu full charged up for the battle , lofts onto the battlefield )

Leon - Charizard !! Here we go !!! ( enthusiasm went down his face)

                                            CHARIZARD         VS           PIKACHU