The First Day

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR  1K reads .. I m very happy... I didn't expect a great audience to appreciate my work so well ... Thank you all for the constant support and I will be sure to bring up more exciting ventures for all of you..You guys are the best...It is just couple days since  I m here and you all have made a great atmosphere for me..A hearty thanks to all who are here...❤️❤️😊😊😄😄💙💙

BACK TO THE STORY -

"Master Wake up !!! Its the First Day of Academy . You wouldn't want to be late the first day " said Lucario , drastically moving Ash's body to wake him up fast ...

"I can't do it...Master wud be late ..." sighs 
"Pika pi pikachu ... " smirks mischievously at Lucario. 
And all Pokemon knew it all . 
A huge thunderbolt came from the electric Mouse at the sleepy body....
"AAAHHHHH !!! ..." cried Ash and he woke up ...
"Pikachu , you.. I will Kill you ... " goes angry running towards Pikachu , Pikachu laughs and runs around. Other pokemon laugh as well..
"Master you have Academy to attend ...Its the first day " Said Lucario 
"Oh yeah !! Whats the time ..Lucario ? "
"Its 8 30 , master " sighs 
"WHHHHHHAAAAATT ??? the school starts at 9 and the place is so far..."
With this he hurries to the bathroom , takes a good shower , does normal chores and comes out all boosted up  ...
"LETS GOO !!"

"Master , how shall we go ? "
"Charizard , I choose you ..Lets Fly to school " Ash squeals.

WIth this Ash flies over the Kalos , towards the Famous Pokemon Academy on the east side of the city ... The air was cool , view was great and they arrived right at time .. 8: 50 .

Meanwhile at school

"Hey you know ...? we are getting a new students today ..." said  Alain ...
"For real...? I wonder who are they?  A boy or a girl " said Iris , with extreme joy ...
"I don't know , lets just see " Alain remarked who was also eager to see the new students , He added " Lets just go to the class, the bell is about to go off and we better be ready .."
"yep ... I m excited .." Said Clemont.

Alain , Iris and Clemont were good friends. They were in fact some of the most top trainers in school .. Alain being the 7th best , Iris and Clemont as the 12th and 15th respectively ...
They were a good trio when it came to handling new situations which were tricky . Well little do they know that the students were some really elite ones ...   

Ash POV

Wooh there it is .. the academy ... Lets make our first day there ...I m sure we will be Fine Pikachu ..
"Chaaa..." Pikachu cooed with happiness...
"Thank you Charizard !! Take a good rest " exclaimed Ash , as he walked towards the entrance of the school gate . There were many students outside their class .. He had visited the school earlier , so he made his way running to the Office to get his schedule as per the subjects he had chosen .
"Lets go Pikachu ..." said Ash to which Pikachu gave an excited grin...

But soon I was lost . It was my first day and I was already late to the class . Until I saw someone at the distance .

 Until I saw someone at the distance

Blue sapphire cerulean sea eyes , the ever gleaming smile , the lightened face which could tear down any person's heart at once...The sunlight of my universe ...along with the silhouette long red vest with large pockets , black stockings and brown boots. On her head, she wore  a pink-red fedora hat with a black hatband and carried  a pink backpack . It was her , Serena ...

She really stood out of the crowd . She was Amazing ...

I couldn't lay off his eyes as he got lost into a trance when I saw her .. It was eternity until Pikachu woke me up . "Hey Pikachu , why u did that ? "I told , and realised that I was lost ...

"Hey are you lost ? " someone sneaked and told ...I and Pikachu gave a scream and saw the person behind ... " Oh ... I was just searching the office.."

No way that's Misty ...

"I can lead the way ... Follow me ..." said the Girl. We reached the office just in time to see Prof . Rowan in the Office ...
"Thank you very much ...I didn't catch your name ? " I asked .
" Its Misty .. Thank me later ... Bye . gotta go to class ..." she said and ran away.

If She's here , there might be a chance of other friends here too...

Prof Rowan I was wondering if you could hand me down my schedule .. the name's Red.. 
"Yeah sure .. Red ( searches the register) yeah .. here it is ..take it "

General POV

Ash took his schedule and started searching the class he was allotted in .He was excited for the day to start and to meet Serena once School was done ... But ...as usual he got lost... 
"Mann .. this is so confusing ... I Have been carrying the map , but still I m lost in these corridors ."
Suddenly a sheer voice came out of the girls bathroom ...It was shrill ,yet low ...more of a whimper kind of thing . Ash heard this voice and suddenly started to hear through the walls of the Girls Bathroom ...
He eavesdropped.

"SO YOU UNDERSTAND RIGHT...WE HAVE YOUR EYES ON YOU ...Don't try...Don't even think to try that you will escape us .." 

Ash was shocked at this ... It was a Coarse voice .. much like of a man ... 
What was he doing here ?
 Was he a bully ?.
..

Until Ash was poked by a Senior Girl ..
"Hey what are you doing here ? Shouldn't you be going to your class ? " asked the girl .
"Sorry ... I am Kinda Lost here as I am new ... Could you show me the way to the classroom here ..." hands over the class no. 
"Sure no problem ... Your name ? " asked the senior in joy tone.
"Its Red ... thank you very much .." said Ash in a little hesitant tone , as he was worried about the incidents inside ...

Hmmm ... This Academy has much secrets now that I have come ... Have to look one by one...

Whose voice was in the bathroom ? Will Ash's first day at the academy be a good one ? Will he meet Serena ? 

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Liked it ? Mention in the comments...I really appreciate all your comments...gives me energy ..Be sure to upvote... thank you ...See ya..
😄

Peace✌️