Finding you

Helllooo !!!!! How are you all ? I am fine . You all be healthy and safe . I am back finally from my exams . SO here it is . Just a start to our next plots . Enjoy 😄 

ASH POV

All felt oblivion . The feeling of losing anger , wrath on someone who deserves it  , It just cannot be compared to a more satisfied feeling in the world . People do lose their anger , but when executed on the right person , the feeling is heavenly . You have a proper reason to justify yourself and you have a good excuse to let people know that "Don't meddle with personal affairs . "

Anyways , I didn't want a headline of student death , so leaving him in the spot where he could be rescued was the best thing I could think of . Although they will never get my finger prints on him if I turn up at the infirmary holding him , but carrying a pathetic person after beating the hell out of him , Yeahh. . . Its Not my Style .

I had knocked out countless corruptions , attacks which were a threaten to public . But this time , personal Battle felt more relaxing .

Nonetheless I found myself a good cherry blossom grove . It was good . At this part of the season they bloomed the best and catching a good rest here won't mind . They really settle out peace within one's mind . I gathered myself and rested my mind on the ground seeing the petals dancing . 

 Beautiful

Serena's POV

It had been pretty late . Night was up , still Ash didn't show up . The fear was panicking myself as I sat on the sofa with clenched fists .

"Hey Serena , anything wrong ? " asked Blue , who was making food in the kitchen .

"Ash hasn't shown up yet . He told he would be back soon . " I said .

"Oh  . . . He is Ash . . . Don't worry , He would be back soon . " Blue replied with a slight grin . 

"Yeah I know , but . . . " I stopped .

"Considering Ash at this time of year , he would probably be resting somewhere . " Blue said .

"What drives you to the conclusion though ? " I asked confused .

"He is traveler Serena , He has travelled more regions than anyone I have met here . And this time is the Cherry Blossom time . He loves it , I have seen photos with Mom in a cherry blossom festival as well when he was a kid  ." Blue let out a small chuckle as she finished .

"Oh . . .  " I managed to say out of all the words I could possibly use just to describe my loneliness here . Guess he must have over worked somewhere so just spending day out . I need to find him .

I need to find him . 

Yes I need to find him .

"Blue I am heading out to - " I was cut by Blue who was offering a black overcoat and a well knitted winter cap . " HUh ? " 

"I know Serena . You and Ash are very alike . He needs his comrades in times of goodwill as well you .  Go find him . And its cold outside . Be sure to be back with him early . " Blue said with an over grown sheepish smile . 

"Thank you very much Blue . " I said as I put on my cap and my overcoat to search for Ash at this time of evening .