Revelations and Mysteries

"Hey Iris  and Alain .. Wait for me !!" Clemont said as he made to the group of three . His friends Alain and Iris were the only ones who were good according to him . Considered to the sudden demise of one of the grunt at school due to some electrocution as mentioned in the news  and his illegal works of holding persons in prison and threaten them , all of them had grown quite a suspicion towards the new Masterclass Trainer , Red . 

Red and Serena being oblivious to the fact that they had missed 7 days casually didn't know that students really talked about them in the school . The talk was like - ' What's Red doing near Serena ? ' 'Red is strong' , ' Red bugs me a lot ' , ' The Kalos Queen deserves better ' and all sort of things which could hurt Red emotionally . Serena didn't like this talk and turned up to see Red's reaction . To her surprise , Red was handling completely fine . He was not at all budged by those rude comments . 

Serena was about to say something but he was cut off by Red . 
"Serena .. you go to class .. I have some late business with Prof Sycamore .. Meet ya later .." He said and waved Serena while running to the Professor's lab .

"Hey Serena, wanna walk with us ? " asked Iris who was standing nearby with her trio .
"Sure .. " replied Serena with a slight smile .

Alain and Clemont had seen Serena many times , but today she was showing up after a whole week later and with the hardcore trainer , Red .

"So Serena You have been absent for quite a week . any valid reason ? " asked Clemont starting up the conversation while walking to the class.

"Yeahh... just an old relative came up .. so asked Prof to grant us some time .. " Serena said hesitantly with few stammers hiding the truth .

"I see .. So who is this old relative of yours ? Is it Red ? " Alain asked .

"Noo , no .. Red is  just a friend .. The old relative is my sister , Margo .. " She replied .

"Ohh... Well good for you .. But Red ? you crush huh ? " asked Iris teasingly poking her finger on her hands .

"U - mm  .. N - o .. Its no - thi - ng " Serena replied with a heavy blush hiding her face with her books .

"No poking Serena .. well Red's a good guy but I don't know his personality well , That day when he destroyed May's and Dawn's Mega evolved pokemon with just 1 hit , it was quite a scene ... He is super strong but his face is quite familiar ... " told Alain .

"Now that you mention it , he seemed familiar to me ... But there are odd chances you know as he came up late in the academy " exclaimed Clemont . 

The rest of the group nodded with Clemont's explanation while Serena was relaxed that they were no longer talking about Red . 

ASH POV

"So Prof  , What work you had with me ? " I asked as I saw Prof engaged in inspecting some mega stones .

"Ohh its As - Red ... Welcome here ..  I was just inspecting these stones here. Mind giving me some help ? " He asked pointing towards the glow orbs .

"This ..specifically Red .. This Mega stone had started glowing when you and Lucario were on the field . The markers show heat signatures . Mind inspecting it ? " He asked while carefully glancing over the stone .

"Ok.. But Which Mega stone is it Professor ? " I asked . I had rarely used mega evolutions . I had my Bond Phenomenon with Greninja  and The only Pokémon I mega evolved was my Charizard .
It became quite powerful .Well relentless training can beat Mega evolution , but If both combined it can be heavily powerful .

"By the looks of it and data I analyzed , I assume it to be a Lucarionite ...But the energy and Power is far beyond the Lucarionite I have seen before . It seems quite a special one . Wanna try ? " He asked .

"Ok Professor... But how come is it different from other Lucarionites  . I have seen others like Korrina and his Grandpa Gurkin. They had quite amazing Lucarios and they are doing well enough .. " 

"Maybe the answer lies with Gurkin only Red .. You have to contact them before doing any experiments on these . I will contact him and if you want it be sure to contact him . " said Prof Sycamore as he pulled up the cover over the  special Orb - " LUCARIONITE " 

"I will contact them right away .. " I grinned over the fact that Lucario was soon to become more powerful in a possible way if I could earn the Mega stone by convincing Gurkin . His Lucario was a strong one . But My Lucario is my Ace . We will pull through .

"Ahh yes Red .. this is not the only thing I called you for . . . " He added.

"uhh . . yes ? anything professor  ? " I asked .

" Thank you for rescuing people back at the Kalos Academy . They are extremely grateful to the mysterious trainer . "

"Umm . . . Professor . . . I think you have been misled by the information .." I lied .

"Red ... Lance called me up today morning , narrating all the events as I was given a potential warning of attack from terrorist groups . " He said with brimming determination trying to cut me off .

I turned back and started walking  and said - " No Problem Professor . . . Catch up with ya later ..."
and I waved him out of the room .

GENERAL POV

"Ash .. I hope you get what you aspired for " this  thought ran up in Sycamore's head as a fear of guilt ran through his memories as he saw Ash being kicked out of the league for claiming to have beaten Diantha . He had valid data but was forced out due to his stubbornness and rude behavior . He couldn't do anything , as he saw Ash crying and walking away with his dreams buried alive . 

Ash on the other hand was cool . He didn't hold grudges against people . He always hoped for the best but the fame he must have got by now , the money he could earn to ease Mom's life and his identity becoming a living dead always haunted him . He could never let go of his trauma after he tried again for his Mother .

Ash POV

"Hey Red .. lets Catch up will ya ? " said Gary waving his hand from a distance .

"Yeah sure . . . " I replied .

"Mann . . . I have so many questions . . . your identity , your Pokémon but I these can wait . Yeah Lets start with a little about my past .. " He said grabbing my attention towards him .

"Sure.." I replied with a good grin over my face .

"Hey Red .. Where were you ? " asked Serena with a slight frown  over her face . She must have been missing my company . But I noticed three old colleagues - Iris , Clemont and Alain .

"Umm Professor had me occupied for quite a while . . . Sorry .." I replied with a slight chuckle .

"No problem .. Here meet these .. I think you have never met these three . . ." She said pointing towards the three persons standing right behind her .

" Iris , Clemont and Alain . . . Am I correct ? " I replied . I knew them but they had forgotten about me thanks to Mewtwo .

"Very well . . . how do you know us ? " asked Alain .

Crap. I had to make a excuse . my eyes went to their ranks on their shirts 

"Well the top battlers are always in my sight ." I said fist pumping giving them a false idea of my knowledge about them .

"Oh...great . . . So how about a battle then . . . ? " asked Alain .

"Hey I wanna battle too .." claimed Iris .

"No fair .. I too.. " exclaimed Clemont ..

"Red .. I also wanna battle you .." said Gary ..

Oh shit.. now they all wanna battle . If I show too much of my power then These will lead to suspicions in different schools eventually leading to the terrorist groups . I oneshotted those Mega evolved Pokémon because I was slightly angry .  But if I one shot all of them then I may be in public figure , no I don't want that .  

"Red can battle you in the leagues ... You will eventually face him ... Now excuse us please .."
       said Serena as she grabbed my hand and we two rushed through the corridor . Mann .. Serena was a savior , she had saved me once again ... Yeahh...

"Serena.." I was cut off by her now pouting angrily .. " Red Tenzo ... Don't you dare cut off time with me next time .. " She said furiously which was so cute . I chuckled .

"What's so funny ? " She held both my hands and pinned me towards an empty wing  where students didn't gather .. 

"You are so cute .. " I chuckled again at her comment . I was enjoying these .

"Red Tenzo ... I .. Serena Yvonne announce that... you are in my guard always .." She said triumphantly , as if the 21 cannons of pride had tuned her in towards serving the country ( which is me )  in action . The next actions should have been a "SALUTE !!!" I already had imagined her of holding the long musket and giving her bow to me ... LOL

But She pulled me into a Surprise Kiss . What ? My eyes opened up at the moment I was caught off-guard . I was about to respond , but she pulled away . 

"Not so easy Mister . . ."She said and started running away .

"U . . .I will get back to u . . . just wait and watch . . ." I ran towards her . . .

Elsewhere -

"Sir we are in the final stages of releasing the beast , it will trigger heavy interference in Dynamax particles sir . . . " 

"Great Going . . . Now we just await its final form . . . until I talk to my friend of mine ...

On call

"So you got the boy ? " 

"No Pal , He has become strong from last time ..."

"Lysander said the same ... He defeated Leon but he is on another level now ... "

"We will get him.. see this photo I send you . His weakness ..

"Sure..  ..Talk ya later...

Talk ya later

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

SO how is the first chapter of the second Arc of "Pokemon Academy - Tale of  The Broken Champ " seeming to u ? Be sure to comment you views . Upvote for sure .Thanks to all for for your support . 9K + views and 500 + comments . I am totally thrilled . Thanks again .
Well I will reveal the next Arc's name by next 5 episodes I guess . Until then ... BBYe..

Peace✌️