An Unforgettable First Day

ASH POV

"See .. here it is ... go Inside . " said the tall girl .
"Thanks miss ... ? " 
"Its Blue ... no worries ...get yourself accustomed. Bye !! " said Blue , waving her hand .
She was a bureaucratic member I suppose , like a student leader ...
Well I must go to the class ...
"Oh .. you are here ... Come and introduce yourself ." said Prof Kukui..
"Sure Prof Kukui ... "
" I am Red Tenzo from the Kanto region .  .. This is my buddy Pikachu ...We can be good friends , I suppose.. "
"Thank you Red !! you may sit near ..uhmm ...Gary ...We will have seating arrangement soon ..so Just manage for now.." said Prof Kukui  in a light tone . He was a little surprised as Red knew his name , though they had not met before...
"Sure Prof ... " 

"We meet again .. Gary oak.."
"yeah !! same class too .. thts great ..." exclaimed gary ...

I looked for the inmates of this class and found two seats to be vacant ...I was a little perplexed as it was the 2nd top row and usually they should not be left Vacant.. 

"What are you staring at Red ? " questioned Gary .
"Shouldn't those two seats be occupied ? coz its the second top seat .." I asked. 
"Oh well , Both of them have gone to Washroom ." said Gary in calm tone.
"Oh I see..." 

The next moment shot up my eyes .

Those eyes !! I minutely peeked .. but ... they told me all ... Along with those came a pair of greyish dark ones , cold and kinda hatred ... 
They were Serena and Calem..
Serena had a forced smile and Calem was his usual grin ..

AT THE BREAK -

I was kinda unhappy to see Serena laughing with Dawn and May along with Calem . Serena was not part of it but those forced smiles ..I knew something bad was going on .
Meanwhile someone poked my hand ... grabbing my attention.

"Hey Red You know them ? You kinda act like you know them ... " asked Gary curiously.
"No.. Do you ? " I lied . 
"lets ask these two girls Infront ..." said Gary .
"Hey , we are kinda new ? mind introducing us ... " asked Gary to the Girl with the blue hair .
"Oh ..Hello ...This is Dawn , and this is my friend May ." said the blue haired , cold eyed girl.

Dawn wasn't like this ...Something happened ? 
I turned my head to meet a blazing pair of black eyes , which showed critical threat .
They were not expecting to talk to us .

"And we don't waste our time with pathetic losers who just come up to school shotting their Filthy yellow rat like it didn't have any Pokeball ...anyway ..Losers talk around and know all ..."
said May harshly.

Pikachu gave a sharp angry look

"Oh ma'am ...we are scared of your threat ..didn't know the Puny girl can be such toxic in her behaviour "  I said . 
"Hey mind your language ..." said Dawn protecting her friend .
"Don't you think we are pathetic losers ... all babbling and no work uglies.." I added .
"You want a battle ...huh ... be sure to put your arse up when you battle us losers.. " May shouted angrily.
"Hey Red calm down , these girls are in no mood ..lets just talk to someone else .."
"Oh yeah..someone is scared ." Dawn remarked.
"If I want , I can both beat you up for your rude behaviour , but Its my first day , so no offense..." said Gary
"Why not then .. lets have a battle " shouted May
" I will not battle ..."  I said , staring right at the eyes of May.
"I haven't brought out my Pokemon either today ..."said Gary who was about to lose his cool .

"Pathetic ... too pathetic ...you all are just losers and pain in your pathetic mother 's lap...

GO F off ..."

Oh man she has done it . Now you will pay for your graveyard in this school .

"This Rat doesn't know how to battle ? he is just too puny and fool "said May.

Pika Pika , charging up his cheeks ...

"well then , don't tell me I that I didn't warn you ...You will pay for calling my mother as pathetic ...I will beat both of you .." I clenched my fists hard..

"Okay then .. Come in the battle Class ...We will be happy to defeat you .. and your puny team ..."

These girls had totally changed . They were not the May and Dawn I knew ...All stares were at us while both our groups were battling in fierce arguments .I was taken when she talked about my mother . 

GENERAL POV

NOW AT BATTLE CLASS -

"What A newbie actually asked May and Dawn to a double Battle ? They are the 9th and 10th top trainers of our school ... Is the newbie good ? " asked Alain confusingly to Clemont .
"Yeah they were arguing in front of us in the cafeteria corner ...One raven black hair trainer with a pikachu and a brown headed one ..." said Clemont with a sigh .
"Even Alain faces problem battling them at full strength .. HE does beat them , but its always on an edge .." exclaimed Iris curiously .
"Yeah ..Lets see .. if he gets crushed then he sure will be badly bullied afterwards ." said Alain in a sad tone ..
"hmm " added both Clemont and Iris .

At the Battle Spectator Box -

"SO some kind of match huh ? A newb on his first day to challenge both 9th and 10th ..Lets see if this battle turns interesting ..." said The 2nd Champion Cynthia .
"Hmm ... It never turns out this fast ...But whoever he is ...either making a big fool out of him/her , or a good player ..." said the Steel Master , 3rd Champion , Steven . 

At the Arena 

We Have an unofficial battle between Red Tenzo Vs the School Elites May and Dawn ... 

"Red you wanna battle alone ? " asked referee..
"Yupp , no problem .." said Ash .
"you are going to make a fool out of yourself .." said Dawn clenching her hands with May.

At the Battle Spectator box -

"alone ? he would be destroyed .." Said Wallace who too had come to see the match.
"Hmm ..Lets see.." said Cynthia.

At the Arena

Dawn - " Empoleon!! , I choose you ..!!! " 
May - " Blaziken !! Go eat  'em all ... " 
"Blaziken and Empoleon huh !!! ... Pikachu ..you stay ... you would not be able to control your power after the heated argument ... " Said Ash to his Buddy ..Pikachu grins excitedly..

"Lucario !!! I choose you .. " said Ash ..
Lucario generates massive aura power ..while he stands on the pitch ...

At the Battle spectator Box 

Cynthia 's Garchomp pokeball starts shaking , also Steven 's metagross and Principal Diantha's Gardevoir Pokeball ...
"Whats happening ? do you want to see him Garchomp ? " said Cynthia .
"Metagross !! you wanna see them ? " asked Steven ...
"Gardevoir ..What's the problem ? " asked Diantha ...

At the Stands 
Alain's Charizard Pokeball starts shaking ... " you wanna see charizard ?  huh ? " 

All let out their Pokemon to an empty stand where students are not seating ..

"Huh ,Alain ? " 
"Huh ? Steven ? " 
"Yours too ? Principal ? " 
"Yes Cynthia " 
They were never amazed at their pokemon behaviour . But this said that the trainer with the Lucario was a strong one ..
Who is he ?

Cynthia's POV 

Garchomp has always eagered to watch championship battles ...It was unusual to garchomp to ask for this ... but could this boy be radiating something bigger than that ? The Raven black hair , the Pikachu ...This confidence ..
Could he be ? 

"Ash ?? ..."

Ash comes on to pay a small visit to his past friends and engages in a fierce battle challenge..He being provoked accepts it ..What will happen next ? 

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Liked it ? Mention in the comments ... Be sure to upvote ...Thank you ...See Ya..😊

Peace✌️