The Aftermath

Serena POV

Everyone had just clear shocks over their face . Even Calem's eyes were open . I knew that Red would win , but I didn't expect an one shot . He was clearly the better trainer , but this was way ahead of the word " good " . Even the elite battlers were sighting with full shock on their faces wondering .

Well it was time to leave .
But I couldn't see cries on my friends' face .
Yes they did torture me , Yes they have hurt me a lot ... But at the end of the day ...
Didn't Red just praise them up while leaving ? Yeah he Said " You battled well .." unlike others who embrace their victory and have fun mocking their opponents .
Battlers have mutual respect and Red had it .

But Why am I thinking so much about Red ? 
                                                                                                      His Personality is great ...
Yeah he is good ...
                                                                                              Why not ask him  out?
What ? What might he think ?
                                                                                                     He will like it for sure..
Naah ..I dont know ..
                                                                                   You Don't know until you try..
Naah , Calem will Kill me ...
                                                                                         Ahhh ..Calem ...holy crap..

Well He looked so cool though ... I am sure that he would be a popular figure by now in the school .
Lets see what he is up to ..

General POV 

"That attack was something ..." said Steven , as his eyes had been widened by the performance he had just seen .
" We need to see him .. sometime ..I have a few questions ." Said the Principal .
"Sure Ma'am " said Wallace .

"I have to meet up with Red ... " thought Gary as he ran out of the stadium for his friend.

Calem and Serena left the place , while Dawn and May were still over their pitch with absolute fear and tragedy which had hurt them a moment ago .

"Hey you two ? you ok ? Come on ... Didn't Red praise you ? Its just an unofficial battle .. Dont cry over it . I need my juniors strong .. " Said Cynthia as she patted both the trainers to encourage them.

"I think Red took Revenge over us .." sobbed May . 
"Yeah .. I think the same too .." cried Dawn .
"Red is a respectable trainer . He doesn't bring his personal problems to the pitch..Did you two tell something to him ? " questioned Cynthia .
"Yep ..Actually we only ditched him as a loser ... We are sorry for that .." said May .
"Yes Cynthia .."said Dawn with a terrible whimper voice .
"Don't worry , he is your classmate . things will get right in no time .." said Cynthia .

Cynthia's POV

If Ash its really you .. I may also talk to you in private ...and
apologise for my deed in the past ...
That Red face you are hiding under at , and coming after 5 months .... becoming incredibly stronger than before , there is no doubt what have you come back for ...

" Revenge"

As Ash walked into the shadows of the tunnel leading to the exit 

As Ash walked into the shadows of the tunnel leading to the exit  ... 

Now at the Exit gate ...

"Lucario ...Lets head home ..." said the red capped trainer to his friend.
"Master was it rightful of me ... ? " asked Lucario curiously .
"Huh ? " asked Ash .
"I mean .. Was it rightful of me to use 15 % of my power here ? Coz the aftermath scarred expressions gave me as a dangerous murderer type of look .." said Lucario hesitantly.
"Of course Lucario .. Don't think Much ...Pikachu was kind of angered so he might have given a 20 % ... so its okay if we use just 15% here ...and you know 20 % is fatal ..." uttered Ash .
"Ok Master ...!!! as you say .." 

"Hey Red ..!!! " shouted Gary.
Ash turned over to find Gary running with his backpack , towards him .
"Hey gary !! whatsup ? ...I m just going home .. " said Ash ..
"Yeah .. yeah can we walk together ? I need to talk something .." asked Gary .
"Sure , human company is good .." replied Ash . 

"Your Lucario is strong .. almost too strong ... " 
                                                                                        "Yeah ... We just trained good ... " 
"Really , only training ? "
                                                                                      "Yupp , Training will do it all.. "

"Great !! I will show my pokemon tomorrow ...Hope we can have a match " 
"Yeah .. Sure ..." 

Gary waved his hand as he left for his home  .

Ash POV

well I think all are scared ..!! Lets see if I can find my rival here ...
Cynthia was there too ..maybe she will come later . Well lets get home . ..

( Ash remembers Serena's Face)

Wow , she was there too , I caught a glance and that smile

That gives power for anything I do ...I have to get her out of the situation she is now with Calem .
Well Teacher was talking about some project work ...Maybe he will set in pairs of groups of two..
Sere should be by me ...I wish God pls ...

Ash gladly goes to his house reminiscing his charming vision and walks happily...

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Liked it ? mention in the comments ... Be sure to upvote ..

THank you ..See ya ..

Peace