Reunion in Ages

Here it is the next chapter . The Reunion is finally here , with just a slight turn of events . Enjoy .💙💙

ASH POV

This Forest is deeper than it seems . Beating Trevor wore me off , so I can't even use Aura to boost my speed out of this mess . 
Well That day Blue told me Serena developed Mysterious Aura around her body when she was talking to the doctor and the Aura flinged the nearby Doctor and nurses to the floor . I wonder if she anytime discovers it , Because Aura is useful for location finding nonetheless .

Yet , Lucario is resting at home . I honestly expect him to be here . Greninja too . Lets just walk around here .

I was walking deeper into the grove when I saw a green flash in front of me . I wonder what it was . 

"Hey who is there ? Show yourself . " I said as I held a stick for my self defense . 

"Ash Ketchum , so we finally meet . After a long time of course . " 

I knew the voice . This malicious yet sweet , devilish creaky smile of course . The man with his black coat along with his persian made his identity known , Giovanni .

"What do you need ? " I asked .

"Hasty aren't we ? Let's catch up a little . " He smiled .

I knew this man . This selfish little shit would just talk in riddles and then explain his final purpose to me to of course get it ruined . 

"So Ash Ketchum , you are working as usual again . huh ?" He started with a simple question for the first time . 

"Umm .. Yes . " I replied .

"Little did the bird know , that the food is already taken . " He started yet again . His unbinding alliterative use of words which just beat about bush and handles nothing clear to the user you are throwing those words to.

"Just tell me , what does The murderous Boss want me for ? You want to kill me ? Never gonna happen . So just move ahead and take the left to your safe passage . "

"Ash Ketchum , you should know of your risks before shouting at me . " He said calmly and handed me a tab .

and the last thing I wanted was on the screen .

Serena

My eyes widened . 

He snatched away the tab from my hands .

"If anyone of your men lay one hand on Serena , You will never see the sun rise again . "

"Snipers in position . Shoot at sight 3 , 2  - he was cut off by me " I will do whatever you say . "

"Now that's good news . Leave sight of girl . Go to base . "He commanded through his earpiece .

"Easy wasn't it . Well for now , you need to just return home . You wait my arrival until next time."

"Okay . " I said as I gritted over the fact that I was following him now . I need to put Serena out of this . 

"I may as well go . We will meet again , Ash Ketchum . " He said as he vanished in the Jungle with his persian . 

I could have attacked him . But Snipers on Serena . I guess he would also have snipers on me during our walk for sure . He was walking comfortable . 

FLASHBACK

"Ash Ketchum , I will Kill you . " He said as he directed his persian towards me .

But the war was already won . I had defeated Mewtwo with my Pokémon's help and freed it from its trance . Charizard and Pikachu had done a good job handling the rest of the Pokémon while my other squad was dousing off the flames . Team Rocket was down for good . I had busted their every member , every secret file and every data to the police . I had defeated all his Pokémon and all he was left with now was a persian . He couldn't have possibly turned the tide in just matter of minutes . He was going down after the incessant years I spent for catching this organization red handed . 

"Giovanni , you must surrender . " I said as I stood right opposite to him in his office which was already on flames . 

"Ketchum Boy , You don't know what big Mistake you have done . I will . . . Hunt you down . " He gritted with anger and clenched his fists .

"Charizard use Air slash on Persian . Finish this . " I commanded .

Persian fainted . Giovanni was shocked . I could see the fear in his face . It was as if he had faced defeat for the very first time . His eyes were not believing at the condition he was currently in .