An Old Ally

"Where is this house 224 ? Its been an hour searching here , but I can't find it ..." said Ash with exhaustion.
"Master... I think its in the next alley..." replied Lucario .
"Ahh , Its been so much exhausting and looking for a house ." - said Ash in a tired tone ..

Ash and Lucario had been searching for Professor Sycamore for the registration form at the Pokemon Academy .Since they could not find him at the Pokemon Lab , and given an address about his location , they had turned up to Kalos main city and were searching for his house ...and as you know he is still searching with his partner...

Little did Ash know that there was another person turning up for the academy as well . The Mahogany brown Hair , The Pokemon researcher at Project Mew , Gary Oak . Gary was the grandson of the famous Professor Oak back at Kanto , but now he had made his identity through all cities he travelled .He too was searching for Professor Sycamore.

"Hmm , it should be here" mumbled gary as he was looking at a house .
"Hey is it him ? is it Gary - bear ? " Ash looked from a distance.
"Yeah it is him . " 
"Hey Garyyy !!! ..." shouted Ash " Long time no see " He squealed with joy ...

TO his shock Gary replied - " Uhmm - Who are you ? ... How do you know my name ? "
Ash sighed .He knew the reason .
"Well I know you are Gary Oak . The famous poke researcher whose grandfather is Professor Oak back at Kanto " said Ash in joyous tone.
"Ohh .. I see ...a fan .. huh ? so Your name ? " asked Gary , who was confused  by the looks of the Ash's face . 
"Oh its Red ... " he raised his hand for a handshake which Gary turned down .
Ash sighed , cause he knew the same gary from back then..
"SO what are you doing here ? " asked Ash
"I have been looking for Professor Sycamore... I want to get to the Pokemon Academy..." He said affirmatively.
Ash plucked a glance and said - " Same here ...I have been looking too .. but it seems I can't find one with House 224.. " 
"Oh this one it is .. come ..we will meet him together " Gary replied ..
"Thanks...Lets go ... Return Lucario " 
"Hmm , you have a Lucario ... " He asked 
"yep ..My buddy " ash said.
"Great " 

Time skip to afternoon_

Ash , professor sycamore and gary talk about the pokemon academy , about its living , courses , trainers and much more stuff.

"That is quite entertaining ,Professor ...The Academy seems great ... Are u a teacher there ?" - asked Ash .
"I m actually a Poke researcher , but I work in the Academy as a teacher, so You can say that I am a teacher there .." laughs along with Ash..

"So Professor , I was here ... because of another reason too .." said Gary curiously.
"Sure , ask right away " 
"What happened to the Greninja and its Trainer ? Did they come back ? " asked Gary .

This took Ash by surprise . He knew he was the one that gary asked about ..

"Sorry to say gary , but I have no more data of that greninja and its Trainer . Many believe that it could be the Kalos King Calem and its greninja , but I never have seen anything particular in its greninja , rather than the one which quite caught me " He added " The Greninja was a froakie at my lab , until one day a trainer came which froakie chose to be his master , and after the Kalos disaster none have seen him ...Maybe I would be having a photo of it ...Let me see " said Prof Sycamore while going back to his shelves .

"Red , do you know anything about this Greninja ? " Gary asked .
"Umm no " Ash said with a sigh.
"Ok I might as well tell you ... " told gary.

Gary told everything about that he knew about that Greninja to Ash....

"Actually , it should be in perfect sync , their hearts must be as one , if they want the greninja at full power .. " added Ash " It also inflicts damage to the trainer as well ..." 
Ash knew that he had said excess to the most curious person on the planet....He immediately stopped.

"Seems like you know much about this .. tell me Red " asked gary ..
"This is just my apprehension , I mean .. uh .. that this should happen .. maybe .. I guess " said Ash in a hesitant tone ...
"Ahh there it is ...I Found it ...Here gary take the photo ..." came Prof Sycamore as he handed the down the photo to Gary.
Ash sweat dropped a little and thought that this photo might reveal his identity..
"So this is the greninja ..Prof there is no photo of the trainer ? " asked Gary in an intrigued tone ...
"Unfortunately no.. Gary ..Its never been with me.. " said Sycamore in a hesitant tone ...

Ash  took a long deep breath of happiness ..His secret was not revealed...

"Professor , I think We have disturbed you a lot ..we might as well go ... " said Ash in a hurrying tone.
"Thanks Professor ...I owe you Big time ... " Said Gary affirmatively ..
"Come whenever you can ...And Red may I have some private talk with you ? " said Prof Sycamore..
"uhmm .. sure Professor...Gary you go .. I will catch up with ya later .." said Ash .
"Sure .. Bye ..!!" said Gary as he left the premises..

Meanwhile With Gary

I think I know this Red from somewhere , but I don't know from where .He is a mysterious guy , His Lucario seemed like the one which is too powerful ... I don't get it ...I think we can be good friends .But I have an odd feeling about you...You seem familiar ... But I am sure I will find about you Red...

Meanwhile with Ash and Prof Sycamore

" SO Prof .. What do you want to talk about ? " Ash asked 

" ASH ... Why are you doing this ? "  

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

Liked it ? Mention in the comments ... Be sure to Upvote ... 
Thank you all ...See ya
😄

Peace✌️